Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,845 members, 7,942,114 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria (2051 Views)

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / Why No Christian Should Be A Freemason / How Does One Become A Freemason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria by masonry: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Becoming a freemason in Nigeria is no doubt a difficult task if you do not know any a member, those who have successfully become a member will definitely tell you it was not close to easy. I will quickly highlight some the very important things you need to know:
1. Why should anyone join freemason? Anyone interested should have an innate reason for joining , which varies based on individuals, it is always better to have a bizarre reason than to have none, of just because of curiosity, those who are only curious will never be accepted, more importantly why should a Nigerian join freemason, of all organizations present it is only freemasons that goes out of their way to help a brother even when it is most inconvenient, a church will only help when it is convenient.
I was in a church some time ago, while writing for the passport to attend to us, I noticed there were about a widow and a couple of other people who needed financial assistance, the pastor said he could not attend to any of us becomes he was preparing for the next service(evening service), meanwhile there was stage light installations going on and other works within the church, I began to wander whether the pastor could not have squeezed out a couple of money for the widow and less privilege but could invest hugely on church decorations. I only used church as an example the others are not left out.
2. Who are freemasons and what do they do? There are numerous literature and documentary trying to describe what freemasons do in the lodge, note that none of these is comparable to being in the lodge to have live experience also know that you are only presented with what they want you to know, worse still is conspiracy theorists having diverse views and warped interpretations. I often laugh when people tell me they know all they needed to know; through watching documentary about masons and reading plenty books. The real thing is far from that, I will not try to tell you what freemasonry is , but I can for sure tell you what it is not:
I. Freemasonry is not cult: A cult is built around one person, freemason is not structured that way, but an organization very well instituted.
II. Freemasonry is not a religion: Even if it is structured like a religion, it doesn’t interfere with your religion, but believe in God is a prerequisite to becoming a member.
III. We don’t buy souls: four years ago, a young man called me to say he wants to sell his soul, I asked him “how much is your soul?” he could not give me any answer, please we don’t buy nor sell souls, stop reading conspiracy theories.
3. You may need to know this as well:
Benefits:
1. High spiritual knowledge and self-awareness.
2. Brotherhood assistance and support.
3. Global connection and friendship.
4. There are numerous other profits you get to explore for yourself.
Requirements
1. Download the petition form from http://www.freemason.com.ng/GL601.pdf the attached petition form, fill with every correct information required (those which concern you), scan then send it to info@freemason.com.ng.
2. Or submit the form in person, through the lodge secretary or assigned officer in the lodge closest to you (this is recommended).
3. Pay the petition fee which is $250, part payment may be permitted in special cases, your money will be refunded if the petition is not successful.
4. Make yourself readily available; do not travel out of the country during this exercise.
5. If petition is successful an agent will give you further orientation and initiation materials.

Please leave a question in as a comment if you are not clear about somethings, I was multitasking while typing this and did not even proof read it, so there could be errors...pardon me

1 Like

Re: Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria by Waterlrd: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2019
masonry:
Becoming a freemason in Nigeria is no doubt a difficult task if you do not know any a member, those who have successfully become a member will definitely tell you it was not close to easy. I will quickly highlight some the very important things you need to know:
1. Why should anyone join freemason? Anyone interested should have an innate reason for joining , which varies based on individuals, it is always better to have a bizarre reason than to have none, of just because of curiosity, those who are only curious will never be accepted, more importantly why should a Nigerian join freemason, of all organizations present it is only freemasons that goes out of their way to help a brother even when it is most inconvenient, a church will only help when it is convenient.
I was in a church some time ago, while writing for the passport to attend to us, I noticed there were about a widow and a couple of other people who needed financial assistance, the pastor said he could not attend to any of us becomes he was preparing for the next service(evening service), meanwhile there was stage light installations going on and other works within the church, I began to wander whether the pastor could not have squeezed out a couple of money for the widow and less privilege but could invest hugely on church decorations. I only used church as an example the others are not left out.
2. Who are freemasons and what do they do? There are numerous literature and documentary trying to describe what freemasons do in the lodge, note that none of these is comparable to being in the lodge to have live experience also know that you are only presented with what they want you to know, worse still is conspiracy theorists having diverse views and warped interpretations. I often laugh when people tell me they know all they needed to know; through watching documentary about masons and reading plenty books. The real thing is far from that, I will not try to tell you what freemasonry is , but I can for sure tell you what it is not:
I. Freemasonry is not cult: A cult is built around one person, freemason is not structured that way, but an organization very well instituted.
II. Freemasonry is not a religion: Even if it is structured like a religion, it doesn’t interfere with your religion, but believe in God is a prerequisite to becoming a member.
III. We don’t buy souls: four years ago, a young man called me to say he wants to sell his soul, I asked him “how much is your soul?” he could not give me any answer, please we don’t buy nor sell souls, stop reading conspiracy theories.
3. You may need to know this as well:
Benefits:
1. High spiritual knowledge and self-awareness.
2. Brotherhood assistance and support.
3. Global connection and friendship.
4. There are numerous other profits you get to explore for yourself.
Requirements
1. Download the petition form from http://www.freemason.com.ng/GL601.pdf the attached petition form, fill with every correct information required (those which concern you), scan then send it to info@freemason.com.ng.
2. Or submit the form in person, through the lodge secretary or assigned officer in the lodge closest to you (this is recommended).
3. Pay the petition fee which is $250, part payment may be permitted in special cases, your money will be refunded if the petition is not successful.
4. Make yourself readily available; do not travel out of the country during this exercise.
5. If petition is successful an agent will give you further orientation and initiation materials.

Please leave a question in as a comment if you are not clear about somethings, I was multitasking while typing this and did not even proof read it, so there could be errors...pardon me
So your yohoo business don't reach here?
Be informed our monitoring team are still watching you. You can never go free again this time.
Re: Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria by newinsta: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Why wont you just drop your number, I am soooo interested, I have had multiple failed effort in the past, I hope to be successful this time?
Re: Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria by Niflheim(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
I heard that one needs recommendation from 3 existing members!!! They have a Lodge at Broad Street(ST GEORGES HALL), the blue and white building!!!
Re: Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria by newinsta: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
I learnt the Abuja's Lodge is at number 2 Sunday sigabi street Gwagwalada abuja
Re: Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria by richibrotherhoo: 11:21pm On Apr 07
WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.
Join the Illuminate cult online today where
ever you are and get instant sum of 10,000,000,00 USD [dollars] with a free home
any where you choose to live in the world and many other benefit as follows.
we make your business grow faster and empower you…
Joining the Illuminati brings you into the limelight of the world in which
you live in today your financial difficulties are brought to an end.
And we will support you both financially and materially
to ensure you live a comfortable life in comfortable slacks You can join
from wherever you are,any part of the world [country] you are..from the
UNITED STATE down tothe most remotes part of the earth we bring you
all you want, it dose not matter being Literate OR Illiterate Rich or
Poor. If you are interested contact us now for all you
seeks in life will comes to Reality. email us now:
richbrotherhoodi666@gmail.com
OR WHATSAPP> +2347041743262 or call

(1) (Reply)

The Great Revelation ''the Mark Of The Beast'' / Illiminati's Mind Control Tool For End-time Mass Deception / "What Does The Bible Say About Dinosaurs? Are There Dinosaurs In The Bible?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.