Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,771 members, 7,952,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium (1850 Views)

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) / DOOGEE S30 Full Specification -rugged Smartphone Of The Mid Year (2017) / The Most Strongest And Rugged Phone Of 2017- DOOGEE S60 Full Specs Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 3:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Doogee Y8 is a mid-range smartphone...

It is too cheap compared to the specifications it features..

It looks premium, handy and also features a notch, which makes it more pro-like...

Plus you will get in this device, the kind of skin many premium device are lacking...

And that of course is the all new Android 9 (Pie) OS...

Without any further ado, lets get to Business....

Doogee Y8 REVIEW and SPECIFICATIONS:

SIZE AND RESOLUTION:

Featuring tallness of upto 6.1", Doogee Y8 promised more viewing screen and awesome internet surfing experience..

Moving on, Doogee Y8 features a moderate and promising resolution of 600x1280px which amounts to 270ppi (pixel per inch)..

STORAGE (RAM and ROM):

Another interesting feature which kind of calls attention is the 3GB ROM that's packed with this Smartphone.

And with this you are promised good multi-tasking experience...

While that's done, let's look into the inner storage...

Doogee Y8 boast of 16GB of inner storage which is ready to contain more apps and documents...

And it also support a dedicated Sdcard...

CAMERA:
Moving to another key spec of a smartphone...

Doogee Y8 boast of a decent quality in this aspect, coupled with the fact that it's packaged with dual rear camera...

Speaking explicitly, doogee Y8 features dual 8.0MP + 5.0MP camera lens, which signifies quality image production capability...

And a 5.0MP front camera lens...

BATTERY:

Owk...

You did be expecting this coming right??

Infact this post can't be complete without talking about the battery...

Well, am happy to inform you that doogee Y8 still maintain the awesomeness with 3,400mAh batter juice...

Doogee Y8 SPECIFICATIONS:

Size: 6.1"

Resolution: 600 x 1280px

RAM: 3GB

ROM: 16GB

CAMERA: 8.0+5.0MP (Rear), 5.0MP (Front)

PROCESSOR: MT6739 4x Cortex-A53

SIM: Dual

Fingerprint: Yes, rear

BATTERY: 3,400mAh

Follow this link to Purchase: https://www.dx.com/p/doogee-y8-4g-smartphone-61-inch-hd-waterdrop-screen-quad-core-3gb-ram-16gb-rom-mt6739-android-9-pie-gradient-back-cover-3400ma-2607762#.XEwOE2ko8ex

-----------------------------------------------

For details on smartphones, be my friend on WhatsApp https:///send?phone=2348119473098

And

Get more from my Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/smartphonesbarrack/

Also

Join others in my Facebook group to rub minds together @ https://www./939162382930026
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by MrBONE2(m): 10:02am On Jan 28, 2019
At $70 i must say the phone is too cheap
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by MrBONE2(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2019
At $70 i must say the phone is too cheap,coupled with it's water drop notch screen.
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by seunfly: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
The beauty of the phone is beyond the price, I don't know why OEM like this don't have interest in Nigeria. The OEM that has interest in Nigeria are not loyal, they are the same as Nigerian politician who is only our friend just to steal us dry.
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
seunfly:
The beauty of the phone is beyond the price, I don't know why OEM like this don't have interest in Nigeria. The OEM that has interest in Nigeria are not loyal, they are the same as Nigerian politician who is only our friend just to steal us dry.

Yeah, bro....

They exist buh will NIgerians hear??
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
MrBONE2:
At $70 i must say the phone is too cheap,coupled with it's water drop notch screen.

Seriously
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by wwwmaster: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2019
3gb Ram not Rom.

The issue will be the battery, mtk consums a lot of it coupled with 6inches+ screen...
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by Ibrahimeemaan(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
wwwmaster:
3gb Ram not Rom.

The issue will be the battery, mtk consums a lot of it coupled with 6inches+ screen...

Yeah, I did this correctly..
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by Ofemmanu1: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ibrahimeemaan:

Yeah, I did this correctly..
Hello brother,
Trust youre doing good? I need one of this phone now. how can I get it? please write back.
thank you.
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by Seyilome(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

Hello brother,

Trust youre doing good?
I need one of this phone now.
how can I get it?
please write back.

thank you.
Consult Mr Noobody, he will help u to order this phone with rest of mind.
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by Ofemmanu1: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Seyilome:

Consult Mr Noobody, he will help u to order this phone with rest of mind.

Hi Mr. Nobody ?
I need your help
pls write back.
Re: Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium by noobody(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

Hi Mr. Nobody ?
I need your help
pls write back.

Call/whatsapp,07051054953,08100115319

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus 3/32g For Sale / Meet Gionee G13 Pro The Latest Iphone 13 Look Alike Running On Huawei's Harmonyo / National Association Of Airtime Borrowers. How Much Are You Owing Your Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.