Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,061 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:34 PM

Unilorin Admission Tutorials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Admission Tutorials (253 Views)

Concerning Unilorin Admission List (THE TRUTH) / Unilorin Admission List For 2017/18 Academic Session Is Out / Breaking News!!! U Can Now Check Your Unilorin Admission Status On Jamb Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Admission Tutorials by Unilorinhelpmat: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2019
*Unilorin Admission Tutorials part 1*

This is the first admission tuturoials amongst all the
episode we will have this year.

And this is the foundation of our Unilorin Admission class.
Without wasting much time, let me introduce myself.

I am Osas Divine, a product of Unilorin.

My aim to is anchor as much students as I can in gaining admission
into Unilorin.

My works has affected many, this year I decided to continue from where I stopped by sharing definite ideas on
how to secure admission undeniably Into the University of
Ilorin.

I would base this tutorial From facts, experience and ideas,
from UniIlorin so cross your leg, and as usual don't cross
your mind.

*How to Gain Admission Into Unilorin part*
*one.*(Admission Tutorial)

You have been hearing people talk about how difficult it takes to get admission into
UniIlorin, some how along the line you had been trying to
secure admission at Unilorin but you are facing challenges.

It is either you don't make Post Utme

You got admission but not the course you want

You made a mistake which result to admission not given

Or you didn't get the admission at all....

Isn't it frustrating when you applied for a course like engineering in the University of Ilorin, made your points but ended up getting agriculture.

It is the major problem students encounter in the
University of Ilorin.

Moreover, so many of you have been waiting to see your names, but each time you check your portal you keep
seeing.

Continue reading @....
https://www.unilorinhelpmate.com.ng/2019/01/Unilorin-admission-tutorials.html?m=1
Re: Unilorin Admission Tutorials by Unilorinhelpmat: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
The management of Unilorin has announced how they will admit students into the 2019 /2020 session. If you are looking forward to getting admission see how the school is going to grade you.

Check @
https://www.unilorinhelpmate.com.ng/2019/02/unilorin-2019-admission-grading-system.html?m=1#more

(1) (Reply)

End The Strike ASUU:A Student Call To Order / The Manual Of Life, The Guide To Living It. / About 1.8 Million Candidates To Write UTME 2019 Exam – JAMB Discloses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.