Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,310 members, 7,971,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

Happy Birthday To Me! Hrh King Nnabueze - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me! Hrh King Nnabueze (400 Views)

It’s My Birthdayyyyyyyy Yeah…happy Birthday To Me / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me! Hrh King Nnabueze by kingnnabueze(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2019
#ITS_HRH_KING_NNABUEZE_BIRTHDAY!!

Hurry! I am plus today. Lord Jesus, I can’t thank you enough for bringing me this far in life. I might not be a billionaire, but You have blessed me with life, good health, happiness and peace of mind. These gifts are worth more than all the money and treasures of the world. Thank you so much. And please, keep on smiling on me.

Today I can’t stop thinking about myself alone, because I have found a new age which I believe will come with success and prosperity in my life. #Happy_Birthday_To_Me once more. Jah Bless..[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Happy Birthday To Me! Hrh King Nnabueze by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Happy Birthday your majesty.

Long may you reign!

As one of the chiefs IN your cabinet. We need N100,000 to do some road projects.

Sir it is very urgent. I will send you the community account number.

Igwe!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me! Hrh King Nnabueze by bizmania(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Happy birthday boss. Where we dey turn up?
kingnnabueze:
#ITS_HRH_KING_NNABUEZE_BIRTHDAY!!

Hurry! I am plus today. Lord Jesus, I can’t thank you enough for bringing me this far in life. I might not be a billionaire, but You have blessed me with life, good health, happiness and peace of mind. These gifts are worth more than all the money and treasures of the world. Thank you so much. And please, keep on smiling on me.

Today I can’t stop thinking about myself alone, because I have found a new age which I believe will come with success and prosperity in my life. #Happy_Birthday_To_Me once more. Jah Bless..[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Is Almost Here!!! Who’s Your Favorite Contestant Among The Past Bbnaija / Does this Quote hold True In Today's Society? / Get Our August Special Makeup Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.