Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,221 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff (15752 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by lonlytroy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
KwoiZabo:
The actions of the President is not just Un-constitutional, it shows the level of disdain with which Northerners like Buhari looks at people from the South. Imagine GEJ destroyed our economy the way Buhari has done, makes all appointment from his region, and suspended a Northerner Unconstitutionally for mere allegation of asset declaration and appointed a person from South-East, everywhere will be on fire by now. All well meaning Nigerians especially those from the South should start taking everything seriously especially politics, so we can wittle down the Influence of Northerners in our politics. We must ensure equity and fairness for all regions in the country.

A picture speaks louder than words

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Ndonu101: 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigeria needs a coup

Buhari must go by any means necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by freethesheeple(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Blacksodje:
The police have early Monday sealed off the office of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, who was suspended by President Muhammadu Buhari, last Friday, sources at the Supreme Court have informed The PUNCH.

In a move that appeared to stop any possibility of Onnoghen to accessing the office, policemen were said to have sealed the office and ejected all administrative staff in the axis of the CJN office as early as 7am on Monday.

One of the sources said, “The police have sealed the office of the CJN. Officers and men of the Force went to the administrative staff offices at about 7am and ordered clerical and other staff who were already at their desks to leave a
fter which they locked up everywhere.”

This came as the National Judicial Council has fixed Tuesday for an emergency meeting to deliberate on the sudden suspension of Onnoghen and swearing in of Justice Tanko Muhammad as the Acting CJN by President Buhari.

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-police-seal-off-cjn-onnoghens-office-eject-administrative-staff/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

zoo nation
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by SalamRushdie: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
LordCenturion:
The onnoghen of a guy is making his matter out of hand, if buhari secure his second term, he will be the first inmate in prison

senseless
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by budaatum: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
richidinho:

so he has no right to explain how he got the money?
Is it not the non-exercise of that right, a duty sef, that got him in trouble? Now he's claiming ignorance of the law!

That ignorance is enough to show he's incompetent for the post he holds!
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
calyto:
Maybe they're not civil servants.

Or do you know?

Since u no, what are they?
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by calyto: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2019
You said it so you should have done your investigation?
Were you just assuming?
lexy2014:

Since u no, what are they?
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by lexy2014: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2019
calyto:
You said it so you should have done your investigation?
Were you just assuming?

U are d one assuming. I said they are civil servants but u said they aren't yet u don't no what they are. Its u who should do d much needed investigation

calyto:
Maybe they're not civil servants.

Or do you know?
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by calyto: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2019
You are the one assuming here.
How sure are you that they are civil servants?
lexy2014:

U are d one assuming. I said they are civil servants but u said they aren't yet u don't no what they are. Its u who should do d much needed investigation

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
calyto:
You are the one assuming here.
How sure are you that they are civil servants?

U quoted me were I said that they are civil servants& u still saying am assuming. If u aren't certain what they are, there's nothing I can do about it.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by calyto: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
LOOOOOL!You called them civil servants as if you know who they work for.
So are you sure they are or you are still assuming?
lexy2014:

U quoted me were I said that they are civil servants& u still saying am assuming. If u aren't certain what they are, there's nothing I can do about it.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
calyto:
LOOOOOL!You called them civil servants as if you know who they work for.
So are you sure they are or you are still assuming?

Since u say I don't no who they work 4, am sure u can shed light on d mystery. U seem 2no something we dont. By d way, who do civil servants work 4?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes / NNPC Names 15 Successful Consortia For Crude Oil Lifting / Uba Sani: Nigeria Should Start Printing Other Nation's Currencies And Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.