Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,730 members, 7,905,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Graduate Trainees Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainees Recruitment (1467 Views)

Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / 2012 NNPC Graduate Trainees Recruitment. Deadline 21 December 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainees Recruitment by hybridicon: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2010
An oil and gas company is recruiting graduate trainees and has other various vacancies.

To see details and apply, download the file attached to this message

Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment by tabolaji: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2010
you should have just past the link here instead of making pple go through the stress of downloading attachment. Try help pple in an easy way bro
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment by temmar: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
please, can you give me a list of oil and gas companies that perform Graduate Management Training for Graduates.
also i need a list of their websites, am without info.
thanks
Re: Graduate Trainees Recruitment by hybridicon: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2010
@Tobolaji
I seriously agree with you but sometimes the links gets deleted by the admin or it wont even show, i was also directed to the site the same way from another forum. Thanks and best of luck to all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Page 27 Of Vangaured Newspaper 18th Febuary 2011 / Petroleum Engineering Degree In 2 Years(a Fasttrack Bsc Program) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.