Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,622 members, 7,888,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive (1975 Views)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / Could This Be HIV Symptoms? / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
An husband who is truly loved by his wife so much devised a plan as she couldn’t keep quiet after he got snatched by the side chick.

Recently, when Cynthia Mhlanga’s husband, Mthulisi left home to live with his sidechick, she came up with a clever plan to get him back to herself.

She made a shocking revelation that: “She told his sidechick she and her husband were infected with HIV!”

The 43-year-old from Greenbushes in Port Elizabeth area of South Africa told Daily Sun her marriage fell apart after her 50-year-old husband’s company transferred him from Mbombela, Mpumalanga, to Port Elizabeth.

“At first, I was very glad to live close to the beach.

“Mthulisi’s benefits and salary also increased but then he fell in love with a woman he works with,” she said.

“We arrived here in September and everything was alright until he disappeared with his salary and bonus money the next month.

“Whenever I phoned Mthulisi, he would say he was on a company trip to Cape Town.”

Cynthia said she was a receptionist. She was later told by another worker that they were living together in Cleary Park.

“I got her cellphone number and phoned her to tell her Mthulisi’s and my HIV results.

“I said we had a number of STDs that urgently needed treatment. She was shocked and cried on the phone.

“She even apologised to me and chased Mthulisi away on the same day. He’s back with me but he’s very angry.”

When the Sun Team contacted the woman, she said: “I’m sorry I fell in love with a married man.

“Though it turns out they are not HIV-positive, I don’t want him back.” Mthulisi refused to comment.

See The Wife's Photo Below;

See More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/how-house-wife-won-her-husband-back-from-side-chick-after-claiming-to-be-hiv-positive/

1 Share

Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by AngelAhnie(f): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Double post
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
cc lalasticlala
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by AngelAhnie(f): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Take your own by forcegrin
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by delugajackson: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trust me, a typical Nigerian lady will not fret on hearing about HIV. They will agree to share both the husband, the HIV and any other STD available, because of their strong affinity for married men's money and preeq. They don't back down on people's husbands. They are the real MVP.

3 Likes

Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by CaptainGOOD: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nawao
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by faithfull18(f): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
hahahah, this is hilarious cheesy

At the thought of HIV, every side chick shall bow out.
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by MJBOLT: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
i love how in south africa,they use HIV to solve their problems
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by MissRaine69(f): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
MJBOLT:
i love how in south africa,they use HIV to solve their problems
I take that as sarcasm,
Because it is a problem that is decimating communities over there ten year olds are getting infected.
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by Newboss(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

I take that as sarcasm,
Because it is a problem that is decimating communities over there ten year olds are getting infected.
Is that you on the dp? angry.
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by XhosaNostra(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
MissRaine69:

I take that as sarcasm,

Which 10-year-olds?
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by MissRaine69(f): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which 10-year-olds?
You want their specific names and addresses? I have lived and worked in South Africa before so it’s not a slur if that’s where this is going.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by XhosaNostra(f): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

You want their specific names and addresses? I have lived and worked in South Africa before so it’s not a slur if that’s where this is going.

Whether you've lived & worked in South Africa or not is irrelevant. I'm a South African & I have never heard of a child that age contracting HIV, outside of its mother's womb. Even when some crazy people thought sleeping with a child could cure HIV, the child victims received treatment immediately, that prevented them from getting the disease. So I'm still not sure which 10-year-old you speak of. Maybe in Kuvukiland, but not here in South Africa! I'm also not trying to start shìt, but I had to correct that outrageous claim. 10-year-olds in South Africa are just like 10-year-olds from other parts of the continent, they're living without HIV, unless in unfortunate cases, where they were born with it. That no longer happens. Zidovudine is the cure.
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by MissRaine69(f): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Whether you've lived & worked in South Africa or not is irrelevant. I'm a South African & I have never heard of a child that age contracting HIV, outside of its mother's womb. Even when some crazy people thought sleeping with a child could cure HIV, the child victims received treatment immediately, that prevented them from getting the disease. So I'm still not sure which 10-year-old you speak of. Maybe in Kuvukiland, but not here in South Africa! I'm also not trying to start shìt, but I had to correct that outrageous claim. 10-year-olds in South Africa are just like 10-year-olds from other parts of the continent, they're living without HIV, unless in unfortunate cases, where they were born with it. That no longer happens. Zidovudine is the cure.
Of course you would be defensive I expect that
But HIV infection for children under the age of 12 exist and it’s a problem so you can deny it all you like l, or sayinf “I have never heard of it” does not mean it does not exist. Infection is not from mother to child it’s through underage sex. South Africa does have a very high rate of teenage pregnancies and a fair percentage of those mothers are HIV positive and are not receiving treatment.
You being South African is irrelevant here
This issue exists and it’s a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by anochuko01(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2019
two of you should stop the noise, please!
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by XhosaNostra(f): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

Of course you would be defensive I expect that
But HIV infection for children under the age of 12 exist and it’s a problem so you can deny it all you like l, or sayinf “I have never heard of it” does not mean it does not exist. Infection is not from mother to child it’s through underage sex. South Africa does have a very high rate of teenage pregnancies and a fair percentage of those mothers are HIV positive and are not receiving treatment.
You being South African is irrelevant here
This issue exists and it’s a problem.

What you're saying is a lie. 1st of all, it is mandatory for any pregnant woman, regardless of age, to undergo an HIV test & from there, receive treatment. How can "a fair number" of them not receive treatment, when treatment is readily available & accessible at all our clinics/hospitals, for free? There's no defensiveness here, I'm correcting your lies. In South Africa there's no stigma regarding HIV. We know it's there. Our HIV stats are not a secret. But to lie & say people don't receive treatment, is what I'm disputing. People with disabilities, old people, people living with HIV & children are the most taken care of people in our country. If you don't know something, do your research before speaking up as the voice of knowledge.

Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by MissRaine69(f): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What you're saying is a lie. 1st of all, it is mandatory for any pregnant woman, regardless of age, to undergo an HIV test & from there, receive treatment. How can "a fair number" of them not receive treatment, when treatment is readily available & accessible at all our clinics/hospitals, for free? There's no defensiveness here, I'm correcting your lies. In South Africa there's no stigma regarding HIV. We know it's there. Our HIV stats are not a secret. But to lie & say people don't receive treatment, is what I'm disputing. People with disabilities, old people, people living with HIV & children are the most taken care of people in our country. If you don't know something, do your research before speaking up as the voice of knowledge.
That’s the issue here you are being emotional and blinkered. Like I said before this is not a slight it’s a reality.
What is meant to happen is not the reality for the rest of the country. You can rant and rave as much as you like but I stand by what I wrote.
Have a good day.
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by XhosaNostra(f): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

That’s the issue here you are being emotional and blinkered. Like I said before this is not a slight it’s a reality.
What is meant to happen is not the reality for the rest of the country. You can rant and rave as much as you like but I stand by what I wrote.
Have a good day.

This is the reality.

Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by MissRaine69(f): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

This is the reality.
The operative word being should.... you can continue to believe what you read I will stick to what I saw.

1 Like

Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by Biglittlelois(f): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
That's too extreme, what happens after he realises the truth, he'll go on a full blown diickING spree, who looses at the end undecided
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by XhosaNostra(f): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

The operative word being should.... you can continue to believe what you read I will stick to what I saw.

And when did you "see" that? Because I'm talking about something that is happening at the present moment. You go to the clinic or hospital for an unrelated illness, they will do an HIV test. That is the norm at all government hospitals/clinics across South Africa. That my dear, is a fact!
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by MissRaine69(f): 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And when did you "see" that? Because I'm talking about something that is happening at the present moment. You go to the clinic or hospital for an unrelated illness, they will do an HIV test. That is the norm at all government hospitals/clinics across South Africa. That my dear, is a fact!
When you have worked in rural hospital or treated 10 year old rape victims who are shunned because they are HIV positive and pregnant come back to me and we will continue this discussion.
How long do you need? 5 or 10 years?
Adieu for now.
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by XhosaNostra(f): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

When you have worked in rural hospital or treated 10 year old rape victims who are shunned because they are HIV positive and pregnant come back to me and we will continue this discussion.
How long do you need? 5 or 10 years?
Adieu for now.

Ugh. Whatever. Nobody is shunned because of HIV in South Africa. Not in recent times. There're volunteers & government workers, taking care of such cases eg. HIV orphans, child-headed households due to HIV etc. Maybe you "worked" in another Southern African country, but not South Africa. We take very good care of our own. Aside from proper medication & care, they also get a stipend of about R2,000 a month, to ensure that they eat healthily before taking their medication. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by Binikingdowm: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

modify..

Sorry wrong mood
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by XhosaNostra(f): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Binikingdowm:
99% of south Africans have hiv

Good to know.
Re: House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive by Binikingdowm: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good to know.

kiss love sa people

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If His Intentions Are Genuine / I'm Confused,please Help Me Out. Which Photo Is Better? / Little Girl Hold "Mummy Would You Marry Daddy Again" Notice In Pre-wedding Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.