Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,150 members, 7,943,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

See How This Guy Shows The Different Between Motor And Car(pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Shows The Different Between Motor And Car(pics/video) (1081 Views)

Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe / Handsome Igbo Guy Shows His Cultural Dance Moves, Ladies Go Gaga (Pix) / Flamboyant Gay Guy shows off his Girlfriend Months after he stopped been gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Shows The Different Between Motor And Car(pics/video) by Chelsea82: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
A young Nigerian Man teaches people the difference between Motor and Car.

As he explained it go people laughing very hard,but truth is that how he narrated it is just good.

Source:

https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/see-how-this-guy-shows-between-motor.html?m=1

See more photos here and Watch how he explaine With an Example
HERE

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Shows The Different Between Motor And Car(pics/video) by dukeprince50: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
hahahahahaha, omg I didn't even care to open d link
Re: See How This Guy Shows The Different Between Motor And Car(pics/video) by Chelsea82: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
CC
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: See How This Guy Shows The Different Between Motor And Car(pics/video) by omoteacher(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

If he has a car I don't have problem with him but if he doesn't and all he could do is this. I leave him with his hustle then he will know how and what it takes to own any of these in Nigeria where Govt doesn't give support to her citizens.
Re: See How This Guy Shows The Different Between Motor And Car(pics/video) by Darkseid(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
When I park my Rolls Royce [coming soon], his car go turn to motor.
Re: See How This Guy Shows The Different Between Motor And Car(pics/video) by lilmax(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
the original video was funny, not this crap

he should go back to shop, his oga is calling him

(1) (Reply)

She Said No When I Asked Her Out But She Said She's Missing Me / Why Does York University Have Many Matured Students In Their Class / My Vaseline Has Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.