Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) (41742 Views)

Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix) / Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery / Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by DVoices: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2019
ABCthings:
So good Nigerians still exists 80% of those who raised the money must be the yorubas. grin

Your opinion is your view but you have to understand how it affects others before posting. Thank you

shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:
Thank God.
Nigerians are lovely, caring people. I don’t know where the hell greedy people like Atiku came from.

Buhari nko?
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by RighteousI: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2019
it's funny how Nigerians comment on unconfirmed reports. how are you sure that this story is true? all over Lagos there are beggars that crawl on their bellies yet big men in their range Rovers drive past them. now you want me to believe a rumour that 70 million was raised. who are you fooling? Nigeria is an evil country.
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2019
ABCthings:
So good Nigerians still exists 80% of those who raised the money must be the yorubas. grin

Yeah and so?
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2019
ABCthings:
U are in the spirit
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2019
Mankosi:
Hope it's true cos I don't trust bloggers these days. They can post anything to trend. Until I hear from the Facebook guy that broadcasted it or the boy's father then I will believe.
believe it o, the video is on Facebook. my wife travelled with my 6 months old boy, it amazes me how i much am missing my son. I really appreciate this father.
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Cletus77(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Na only you understand the rubbish you typed up there.
Zombie
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by ClearFlair: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Cletus77:

Zombie

Wailer. Woof woof
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Cletus77(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Wailer. Woof woof
Selling your freedom for a morsel of food
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Ategberoson(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2019
I'm so happy for the child and I wish him a successful surgery.

I can relate to the father's agony. my mom was once advised to throw me away when my body development seems strange and worse. thank God for today

God is indeed great
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by labani06(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2019
may god grant that Baby speedy recovery aameen But that man is out of poverty lane God really save him through that child
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by ClearFlair: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Cletus77:

Selling your freedom for a morsel of food

You’re not making any sense here.
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Cletus77(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re not making any sense here.
You know an saying the truth
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by UrVillagePpl: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Nigerians, good people, great nation.

goosebumps all ova my body,, loving Nigerians already..... big ups to whosoever that has contributed in bringing back a life.. God's blessing with u all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2019
They should have just taken the baby to All the so called pastors in Nigeria who claims they can heal people.
why waste money on Medical Surgery? were is God and his useless Son Jesus Hiding?
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by hansomb: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is far better than paying of to private jet preachers
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by ABCthings: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Originalsly:

Charity begins at home.....abeg...whatever you can afford....we're trying to raise N12.5 M for ABCthings..... he has a hole in the brain...pretty large... and getting larger each day. Please...for our sake.... let's do what we can to prevent his head from being filled with one big hole.

@ topic....very good! We did pretty much the same here on NL for DJOLA. Just hope the hospital does not find ways to use up every last kobo.

I REBUKE YOU IN JESUS NAME. ;L§$
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by ABCthings: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

You must be stupid ! That is why every Nigerian hates you guys ! Always attributing smartness to yourself very selfish people thinking that others are stupid. This is the problem with Yoruba and the problem with Nigerians are Yoruba

That is the fact
You must be pained. Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government / Man Dies After Lodging With Two Women In A Hotel In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.