Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:44 AM

Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) (32412 Views)

Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out / Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
odinga1of:

ochejoseph I will love to work for PDP media, I am a PDP loyalist from Delta State..........how do I join your media team?

You are already in the media team
Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by KikBuhari2Daura: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Okay you can join us but can you steal very well? Can you lie very very well? Have you killed before? Do you hate Nigeria with all your heart? Those are criteria for joining us o. If you do not meet all of those requirements then I am sorry but there’s no room for you on Atiku’s campaign team.
Shut up and market your incompetent tyrant
Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by ClearFlair: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

Shut up and market your incompetent tyrant

I can’t feel your pain because I don’t have an ounce of corruption running through my veins. Sorry you hear.
Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by KikBuhari2Daura: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Joseph Oche, the last minute addition to the PDP campaign team has been doing a stupid job like his boss Reno Omokri.

I saw both Oyo and Osun APC campaign rally, it was on the same day and the turn out was massive.

This Joseph is a dreamer

You have destroyed your Seo business with this useless thing you are doing for a tyrant u should be ashamed of yourself hiding under a moniker to promote a devil in an attempt to decieve Nigerians.

We know you
Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by odinga1of: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

I believe you Boss. One love
Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by odinga1of: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

I believe you Boss. One love
Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by Sonofgod1234: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
26 years old man jumps from a four story building after losing his loved one on fatal car accident...
SEE PHOTOS HERE>>>
http://kinsleyhairextensionshop.com/94860///hq4ou/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4576457&i=4576457
Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

You have destroyed your Seo business with this useless thing you are doing for a tyrant u should be ashamed of yourself hiding under a moniker to promote a devil in an attempt to decieve Nigerians.

We know you
You're simply a child of hate that's why you see nothing good in this cause.

Once President Buhari secure another 2nd term. I'm satisfied. Very satisfied that Nigeria is in a safe hand and not in the hand of a group of looters.
Re: Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) by Pat081: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
mycar:

Which one is fake news? show us the video of it pls
it is fake news am in osun state that day d place is fun for people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos) / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.