Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,993 members, 7,909,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:00 AM

Check Out This Unique Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Unique Condom (875 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Unique Condom by curvyqueen(f): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2019

Re: Check Out This Unique Condom by obaataaokpaewu: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
It would have come in trouser form instead of pant. The infected pusssy juice can still "roll" down to the uncovered part of the guy

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Want To Be A Better Person. / 23 Signs He Loves You Truly Insanely And 10 Signs He Doesn't / What Physical Attribute You Don't Like/ Not Attracted To In The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.