Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,737 members, 7,941,793 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Oh My God, Im Flabagasted With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My God, Im Flabagasted With This (539 Views)

OMG (oh My Girlfriend) / Oh My Gooood!!! Compilation Of Nigerian Booty Girls Photos / My Oh My! LADY Who Has The Biggest NYASH In Africa Shares New Photos-(look) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God, Im Flabagasted With This by thebrainyfox: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2019
BE IN COMPETITION WITH YOURSELF
PHILOMATH Sunday, January 27, 2019 Relationship Tips
After university/secondary school all we have is BBM, SNAPCHAT, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER etc.

We see our course mates and age group on social media, and we envy how well things are going for them.
We notice their weave and skin color.
We look at how far they have gone in the corporate world and constantly compare ourselves to them.
We help them count their children since we have none to count yet .

So Facebook/ Instagram becomes a place that reminds us of how far behind we are. The unspoken truth is everybody displays the best part of their lives here. Their skin colour could be as a result of a good camera . Nobody tells you that they have been laid off and currently all they have is their phones, make up and slick suits.

The most important thing you must always remember is that.....

Continue reading here
http://thebrainyfox..com/2019/01/dont-compare-yourself-to-others.html

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Celebrate Your Valentine.(pics) / Love Story: Married But No Sex (part 1) / Got Her Attention In 30 Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.