Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,056 members, 7,977,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:32 PM

Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) (765 Views)

"Marine Kingdom Member" Brings Vibes From Her Kingdom To Her Deliverance Session / Video Of Prophet Odumeje Conducting A Deliverance Session On A Reverend Sister / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) by Griezwoman: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2019
Here is a moment a popular South African pastor was bursted during a deliverance session that went wrong.

In a video that got tongues wagging, the pastor during the session, brought out a said man and started asking him questions".

See the exchange below...

Pastor: Do I know you?
Man: Yes you know..

Pastor: How do I know you..
Man: We met earlier today here[Church]

Pastor: Holy Jesus.. You met me where?

The exchange later became embrassing and suspicious with the way the man was answering the questions with his clear sense and the church became rowdy..

Internet users who reacted to the video, where amused the way the said man, forgot his rehearsal with the pastor and how the pastor tried covering the whole act up with "Put your hands together for Jesus".

Watch the crazy moment here and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) by Griezwoman: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2019
See reactions below..

Re: Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) by Griezwoman: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) by izombie(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Kikikikikikikiki. Like i said, i don't blame pastors, i blame the idiots that enrich the pastors. Just like i don't blame buhari, i blame the zombies that still want to vote him.

2 Likes

Re: Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) by Griezwoman: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) by lalasticlala(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Griezwoman:
undecided

What's the name of the pastor?
Re: Popular South African Pastor Bursted In A Deliverance Session Gone Wrong (Pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
lalasticlala:

What's the name of the pastor?
That's Prophet Shephard Bushiri.

(1) (Reply)

Two White Garment Members Pictured Dancing Zanku During Church Service / Tani Jesu Nse? A Da Wa Ninu Jesu Kristi / Witch Caught On A Roof In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.