Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

"Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support (750 Views)

Nina Ivy Acquires A New Lexus / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support by Nairatrend: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2019
As the audition for 2019 bbnaija show is set to kick off Ex-BBNaija housemate Nina Ivy thanks fan's for the support and love rendered during the show back in 2018 as she flaunts her glowing skin in a transparent top with black short.

Photos Below :-

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/without-you-all-theres-no-me-bbns-nina-thanks-fans-for-support/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: "Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support by hamadtijani(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2019
wow and we are all happy for you too
Re: "Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support by Tamarapetty(f): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2019
All thanks to your ex too for sponsoring you there.
Re: "Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2019
You welcome yellow pawpaw grin
Re: "Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support by frommee0: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2019
grin nice username
fuckerstard:
You welcome yellow pawpaw grin

1 Like

Re: "Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support by droptrend205: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
And the support she got via Pr!Ck activities
Re: "Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support by aigbekan111: 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is very nice.........

Please oooooo, what is this how can a woman who will suppose to be our mother be misbehaving this bad way on a social media?

just see for yourself if is good.

Very controversial Ghanaian media personality, Afia Schwarzenegger took to Instagram to share a
posture

r*unchy video of herself clad in her panties and a top as she showed her female followers how to get the D from behind.

Watch the video below...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/popular-ghanaian-oap-afia.html

Re: "Without YOU All There’s No ME" BBN’s Nina Ivy Thanks Fans For Support by droptrend205: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration Authorities,May Be Deported / Reekado Banks Releases Cute Photos Of Himself. / Davido Joins Kizz Daniel's '#FvckYou' Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.