Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau (17601 Views)

Rapid Response Intercepts Busload Of Illicit Drugs, reject N500,000 bribe / meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs / Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin
Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by stanliwise(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:
confirm ticket ID before calling
Give me your CV let me help your with a job.

1 Like

Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by stanliwise(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:

do you have job?
will you do the needful and stop scamming people?
Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by udumosam23(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
akpaan:
Flunitrazepam is a powerful hypnotic drug that is a benzodiazepine derivative. It has powerful hypnotic, sedative, anxiolytic, and skeletal muscle relaxant properties. The drug is sometimes used as a date rape drug.

Corper Corper undecided

Must you explain? This is not what I want to know.
Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by stanliwise(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:

if you have job you wouldn't be here 247 mumu ok
Meaning you're also here 24/7 to check on me. Anyway that's good of you. But on a serious note you're someday gonna meet your Waterloo if you keep on like this. I bet this scam will not help you till you become a Grandpa. What are you gonna tell children and grandchildren you did with your youthful years and how will your family feel the day owners(the magas) will catch and humiliate you. You are opening a portal of hell for yourself and someday demons will crawl out from this hell and hunt you and people you know and love. I know you will pretend you don't care but let the word haunt the inner conscience in you someday. cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by DeepNuggets: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
akpaan:
Flunitrazepam is a powerful hypnotic drug that is a benzodiazepine derivative. It has powerful hypnotic, sedative, anxiolytic, and skeletal muscle relaxant properties. The drug is sometimes used as a date rape drug.

Corper Corper undecided

Rocchi 542 na him you dey describe so?
Very colourful description...kudos. at the end of the day, na that drug wey de make tongue blue grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by Maestro147(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Refnol
Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by Maestro147(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
DeepNuggets:

Rocchi 542 na him you dey describe so?
Very colourful description...kudos. at the end of the day, na that drug wey de make tongue blue grin
Refnol

1 Like

Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by FATBAYO(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Koriko yato si drugs~Ewe egbo is for commercial and art student......Drugs and chemicals is for science students....that coper must be a scientist infact an explorer
Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by yyoomy63(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
My kind of corper. I hail o...
Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by LZAA: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
GisterBlogger:
Military Commander, Operation Safe Haven, Major General Austin Agundu, has publicly paraded ten criminal suspects, including militia kingpin, Timothy Zakka, for crimes ranging from cattle rustling and terrorizing residents of Plateau and other North Central states since 2001.

One of the suspects, Isa Abubakar, [/b]a serving member of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), assigned to Ancha Community School in Isukwaito LGA of Abia State, was arrested in possession of 477 sachets of illicit drugs.

Gen. Agundu noted that Isa Abubakar, the drug-peddling Corps member, was arrested in a commercial vehicle en route to Jos, in possession of 477 sachets of flunitrazepam.

He explained that the arrest of Abubakar led to the arrest of Chinedu Egbubuike with 146 sachets of same substance at Saint Murumba in Jos.

[b]Gist from Gistmore
- http://gistmore.com/corps-member-arrested-with-477-sachets-of-illicit-drugs-in-plateau

Cc immhotep velocity25 madridguy yarimo sarkin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by LZAA: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Miguel6579:

Even though I’m igbo, why do igbos love drugs so much

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
undecided undecided
Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by LZAA: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
LordCenturion:
I know that Igbos must be involved,
They will just act like a background grand patron.... Useless beings

Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by ghettochild(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:
confirm ticket ID before calling
Oga be winning alone ooo
If its real n u truly winning
I see no reason why u shd be begging people to pay u to subscribe.. Its so evident u r desperate to use innocent n stupid subscribers money to be staking ur own personal games n be feeding yourself..
Let's look at it from this angle..
I am a bettor and I keep wining...
Do I need to even tell people how i make money talkless asking em to subscribe??
My guy u sef think am..
U r a cheap scam
Sha continue editing n be printing out with thermal printing... Something my 8 year old nephew will edit and prit perfectly on his laptop..
Quit wasting ur time..
If u truly winning.. Just keep winning and stop telling us..
Idiot is even writing quotes on top..
Na who e epp

1 Like

Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by pek(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:

mind your own business simple and short ok
stop scamming people
Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
His certificate should be withdrawn and decamp, how will he be abusing the institution NYSC.
Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
LIES! RUBBISH! TRASH! Which saint murumba? Front of my house again. Lalasticlala what is happening?

Re: Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
akpaan:

Corper Corper undecided
Thats Rochie! A single pill now cost #500 and a whole sachet cost #5k so imagine all the money he would have made if he sold them all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 80 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan, 40 In Enugu / Six Suspected Drug Peddlers Arrested Over Codeine Truck Intercepted In Katsina / 10 Most Evil And Wicked People In History with pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.