Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,941 members, 7,922,319 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Everything Land In Lagos (lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Ibeju-lekki) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Everything Land In Lagos (lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Ibeju-lekki) (437 Views)

Short-let Apartments In Lagos (lekki, Ikoyi, Victoria Island And Ikeja. / Affordable Luxury In The Heart Of Lekki Lagos,lekki County Megamound Estate / *berry Court, Behind Shoprite Sangotedo - Lekki, Ajah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Land In Lagos (lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Ibeju-lekki) by Dreamershomes: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

My name is @OKOH JOSEPH JNR* and I am a Realtor/Property Consultant.

Basically, my job is to bring genuine properties from developing areas to my clients to yield high return on investment within few years.

This is my advise to you on why you should consider investing in Ibeju Lekki properties right now.

The Ibeju-Lekki axis you're seeing or been hearing about is the same location where the Lagos state government site the largest Free Trade Zone in West Africa - called the *Lekki Free Trade Zone*.

This _Free Trade Zone_ will open up this axis and will surely surpass the development seen in Lekki Phase 1, Ikoy and VI of today.

The FTZ is the idea of the state government, and partners big Chinese consortiu's and ever since over 60 companies have started and operating in this zone.

Now, less than 2 minutes drive from the Free Trade Zone is where the richest man in Africa is constructing his *Oil Refinery and Fertilizer Plants*.

The Dangote Oil Refinery is going to be the largest private refinery in Africa come 2019, *producing 650,000bpd*. Beside it is his Fertilizer Plant.

Dangote is going to generate his own electricity, which he can not consume all. So he is going to push it to neighbouring towns and countries interested.

The same road where Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery are sited, is the same road most of our estates are located - about 5 to 15 minutes drive apart.

The Dangote Refinery is expected to start partial operation in 2019.

In few years to come, once all the mega projects materialize, this axis of Ibeju-Lekki will shoot up commercially and industrially.

*Value of properties in this axis will multiply* and early grabbers will benefit highly from the development in few years time.

Also happening in this axis include the new *Lekki International Airport*, *Deep Seaport* (commissioned by V.P Yemi Osinbajo early last year) - largest in West Africa, *Dangote Jetty* (already operational), *Smart City Lagos*, ongoing construction of an *alternative road* linking the FTZ to Lekki-Epe Expressway and dualization of the *Coastal Road into 8 lanes*.

Other companies already operating in the axis are *Power Oil* (maker of Indomie), *Kelloggs* (maker of Coco Pop), *Eleganza Industrial City*, *Pan Atlantic University* (permanent site of Lagos Business School), *Goodwill Technologies Nigeria*, *Globe Motors* (Hyundai assembly plant), several private gated estates, etc.

And *Shoprite Ibeju-Lekki* is already positioning itself as we speak.

And this axis we are talking about is just about 50 minutes drive from the Ajah flyover bridge; Jubilee Bridge.

And this is the future go-to area of Lagos as it is already termed 'THE NEW LAGOS' and the *Dubai of Africa*.

Lagos State even forecasted that *70% of Lagos wealth will come out of this axis come 2025*.

Even companies are now positioning themselves in the axis waiting for 3 to 5 years for the axis to shoot up.

Sir/Ma, as an *informed land expert*, I will advise you position yourself in this axis as early as possible because landed properties are still very cheap here.

And the most interesting part is... land here *appreciates faster than anywhere else* in the country.

An example is "Westwood Park Estate" that was sold for N8.4m in July 2017. As I write, this estate is going for N17.5m. That is a whopping lot of capital appreciation in just a year plus.

I took a client to that axis few months back, he was lamenting how he missed the opportunity of investing just 50k in Maroko (now Lekki) back in the 90s. And promised to never let this opportunity (investment in Ibeju-Lekki) pass him by.

*"The place is far"* - this was the same thing many people said during the transformation of the old Maroko into the present day Lekki. As I write this, the minimum price of land in Lekki of today is N100m. Imagine buying a plot of land during this transformation in Maroko back in the late 90s for just N50,000 and selling it 120m today. What if you bought an acre back then? That is 120m x 6 = *N720m from an investment of just N300k*.

This is what will occur in Ibeju-Lekki in couple of years to come.

My best advice to you - is to purchase the greatest number of plots as you can and keep since we *buy land and pause, we don't hold up to purchase genuine real estate investment*.

Much obliged to you.

Converse with me on +2348035504334 and give me a chance to kick you off on getting to be a glad landowner in Ibeju Lekki as well as a wealthy one.
Re: Everything Land In Lagos (lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Ibeju-lekki) by Dreamershomes: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
BREAKING NEWS !!!

Ambode launches 1,000-Hectares modern satellite city in Epe.

...Project To Create 200,000 Jobs, Provide Housing Schemes For Lekki FTZ

...Lagos Gov's Policies Are About Economic Prosperity, Development, Says Audu Ogbeh

Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode on Tuesday launched a 1000-hectare modern satellite city in Epe-Ibeju Lekki axis projected to create over 200,000 jobs and housing schemes for all the major projects coming on board within the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

Named Alaro Satellite City, Governor Ambode described the unveiling of the project as a major milestone in his administration's vision of making every part of the State economically viable and livable, adding that the development was a dream come true.

He said with major projects in the works in the Lekki-Epe corridor such as the Free Trade Zone, largest Deep Sea Port in Africa and International Airport, among others, a new city to provide housing schemes and other facilities for workers, investors and the people generally was desirous, hence the need for the initiative.

Giving details, Governor Ambode said: "The Alaro Satellite City was conceived to provide housing schemes to a broad spectrum of income earners, industrial workspaces, warehouses, hospitality and commercial office facilities amongst others.

"The project would not only open up the corridor but would transform its economic landscape by providing jobs, reducing poverty and contributing significantly to socio-economic development of the State, especially in terms of the GDP of the State in particular, and the country in general."

While commending the private sector especially Rendeavour Group and North West Quadrant Company for partnering with the State Government to deliver the new city, the Governor said the successful launch of the project was a demonstration of the confidence the Organised Private Sector (OPS) and foreign investors have in viability of doing business in the State, adding: "The Alaro Satellite City is a strong statement that our Lagos is still attracting more direct foreign investment."

The Governor, who assured the partners of the State Government’s unshaken commitment to the success of the project, also expressed strong optimism that the initiative would be continued by successive administration being that it is about creating jobs and scaling up the GDP of Lagos.

He said in anticipation of increase in human and vehicular movement within the axis as a result of ongoing gigantic projects, the State Government would construct a road to link Shagamu-Benin Expressway from Lekki Deep Sea Port and a 50-hectare truck park.

According to him, "We are aware that the increase in construction and industrial activities are already taking its toll on the road networks and other complementary infrastructure along this corridor.

"In order to forestall future chaotic traffic log-jams within this corridor and avoid similar incidences such as is being experienced in the Apapa axis, we have initiated the process of constructing the 7th Axial Road from the Lekki Deep Sea Port, en route the Lekki Free Zone to the Shagamu-Benin Expressway.

"The design for the construction of a 50-hectare truck park within the Lekki-Epe corridor is also in progress."

Besides, Governor Ambode lauded the host communities for their trust and forbearance, revealing that the State Government had approved 750 hectares of land as resettlement land for communities displaced from Parcel B of the Lekki Free Zone namely Yegunda, Abomiti and Eyin-Osa.

He said the Lands Bureau had also been instructed to expedite action on the enumeration of the land in question to accelerate payment of compensation and the issuance of the C of O, just as he assured all stakeholders of the commitment of government towards ensuring the security of all investments and maintaining good harmonious relationships between the investors and the host communities.

Speaking earlier, Minister of Agriculture, Chief Audu Ogbeh commended those behind the project particularly Governor Ambode, saying his politics were about development and economic prosperity.

"I am particularly happy to be here for the launch of this project. Lagos is Nigeria's New York and I am told that nearly 72 percent of Nigeria's currencies circulate in Lagos and I am even happier because I like the politics of Governor Ambode because though you are a much younger person than I am, I can assure you that you have a big future ahead.

"The biggest responsibility of a governor in any country and in Nigeria in particular where we are struggling to build an economy is to develop the economy of the State; every other thing comes after. We have to create jobs; there are too many of our young people graduating from school looking for jobs and so when you find that an investor and a governor are investing and creating those jobs you desperately need, you definitely would put your hands together for them," Ogbeh said

The best time to buy a piece of land in Ibeju-Lekki and Epe axis is now....
Talk to me on +2348035504334
Lets discuss about it.

Re: Everything Land In Lagos (lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Ibeju-lekki) by Dreamershomes: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2019
*UNDERSTANDING LAND SIZES AND MEASUREMENT*

Most people who purchase land in Lagos and elsewhere don't really understand the meaning of these Real Estate terms. As a potential buyer wishing to buy a land or build a new house you must be conversant with a few of these figures. The first hurdle is to understand the system of Land measurement in Nigeria.

In Nigeria today, Land is measured in Hectares, Acres, Meters and Feet. These measurements are affected by factors, which include development pattern, human and environmental factors.

Let's start by asking what is the size of a standard plot in Nigeria?

According to the dictionary meaning of a plot: A plot is a marked out piece of Land for the purpose of building or farming. The word 'plot' is an arbitrary term used to describe a land division carved out for property development.

The size of a plot can vary for different reasons but according to Nigeria's land division, the appropriate plot for a house construction is 50 x 100ft which can accommodate a standard house with a small compound. To better understand land divisions used in Nigeria, different units of area are used as follows:

*HECTARE*
A hectare is one of the least known metric units and one which potential buyers and Estate developers seem to struggle with -

It is a land measuring:

��100m x 100m OR
��328ft x 328ft OR
��10,000 sqm OR
��Two and half acres OR
��15 plots.

*ACRE*
An Acre is a standard unit of measurement used by Land sellers and it is almost equivalent to the size of a standard football field. An Acre is a product of any rectangular plot of land giving a total of:

��4,046sqm OR
��43,560 sq ft OR
��6 plots (each measuring 60ft x 120ft)

*PLOT*
In Lagos State, the standard size of a plot is 60ft x 120ft (18m x 36m i.e. 648 sqm), while in some other cities of the country, plots are measured in 50ft x 100ft.

Okoh Joseph
+2348035504334

(1) (Reply)

Land With Bungalow On Ayodele Street, Mafoluku, Oshodi For 15m / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex In Buene Vista Estate, Chevron Toll Gate, Lekki / The Nigerian Architectural Space Needs A Renaissance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.