Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity (2044 Views)

Governor Aliyu Is An Incurable Liar - Buhari Campaign‎ / Federal Character Breeds Mediocrity - Sanusi / Do We Glorify Mediocrity In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by marcdunu: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
Beaf:

deleted

Not sure why u withdrew ur previous post which seems to suggest that the CV above does not belong to Jonathan and was made up!!

I think you are now getting desperate and that is utterly shameless.

Have you been making up all your accusations about IBB? or Atiku? or Buhari?
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
marcdunu:

Not sure why u withdrew your previous post which seems to suggest that the CV above does not belong to Jonathan and was made up!!

I think you are now getting desperate and that is utterly shameless.

Have you been making up all your accusations about IBB? or Atiku? or Buhari?

What do you meaning "deleted?"

Are you now physically blind in addition to the mental blindness?
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by kolitos007: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2010
Beaf:

What do you meaning "deleted?"

Are you now physically blind in addition to the mental blindness?

Harsh LOL
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by marcdunu: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
The only way to disprove that this is not Jonathan's CV.

Is to produce the original alternative CV Johnathan submitted to Bayelsa at the time.

otherwise anything you have to say is a misguided defence by a man blinded by desperation.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by kolitos007: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
marcdunu:

Is to produce the original alternative CV Johnathan submitted to Bayelsa at the time.

otherwise anything you have to say is a misguided defence by a man blinded by desperation.

Hmmmm, and I don't still think you get what beef is trying to say, hmmmm, try reading through the previous post carefully mate you are walking yourself into a really deep hole at the moment.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
marcdunu:

At last, you seem to be growing some useful brain tissue between your ears. We thank God Almighty for His Wonders!
If you have never seen Jonathans CV, shut your stinky trap and develop some respect for others, especially your President.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by OAM4J: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
becomrich3:

I see what you are trying to show. He failed his high or secondary school examination. And had to go back and retake it. I passed on the first time i did it with A's.

It even took him 2 years to pass to get to university, I got in fast.  It took him 7 years to get a PHD. What?

OK guys, leave GEJ alone, here is a better CV. . . Mapomeji aka becomerich for president.

Vote for him and all of you will become rich  grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2010
kolitos007:

Hmmmm, and I don't still think you get what beef is trying to say, hmmmm, try reading through the previous post carefully mate you are walking yourself into a really deep hole at the moment.

Don't mind the dufus, some people do not know what constitutes a crime.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by marcdunu: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2010
When you have an information in public domain, the educated way to disprove it is to provide an authentic one submitted at the time.

So asking someone to shut their stinking mouth without making a superior argument sounds to me like what cheap illiterates paid to make noise like sycophants do.

If you think the CV provided by OYB is not accurate. then provide us with the correct one. Otherwise you simply have no argument.

Some folks just rain abuses when you catch them out or box them into a corner.

Beaf, if you think OYB has provided a made up CV, please provide the authentic one which I can only assume you seen. If you have not seen one and yet assume this one is incorrect because it does not paint your candidate in the manner you like. It tells a lot about the kind of person you are.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2010
marcdunu:

When you have an information in public domain, the educated way to disprove it is to provide an authentic one submitted at the time.

So asking someone to shut their stinking mouth without making a superior argument sounds to me like what cheap illiterates paid to make noise like sycophants do.

If you think the CV provided by OYB is not accurate. then provide us with the correct one. Otherwise you simply have no argument.

Some folks just rain abuses when you catch them out or box them into a corner.

Beaf, if you think OYB has provided a made up CV, please provide the authentic one which I can only assume you seen. If you have not seen one and yet assume this one is incorrect because it does not paint your candidate in the manner you like. It tells a lot about the kind of person you are.

If you think a CV given to the government is a public document, you are even more foolish than I first thought. You might even make the Guiness Book of Records.

Listen, nobody is saying you cannot throw barbs or criticisms at any individual in the land, but commiting a crime and a silly one at that? Surely, that's going overboard. Dumb.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by OAM4J: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
I have read too many threads on Jonathan not qualifying and suitable to be president come 2011.

I am not for or against Jonathan yet and  I guess there are many like me.

Instead of spending much effort disqualifying Jonathan, why not present your better candidates and what he/she has to offer

When Jonathan made up his mind to contest, he will tell us his credentials and what he has to offer, or we can ask him via his facebook.

then we can make up our minds on the better candidate to vote for come 2011.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by becomrich3: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
I dont think his academic record has any relevant to him been a good leader or not. Yes , he may have failed secondary school or high school . Yes he failed the entrance into the university  on several occasion. yes it took Jonathan goodluck 7 years to get a Phd. That has nothing to do with leadership.

Look when I was in the university of ilorin, you can go and check my medical record. I was sick all through the university. I have a body composition that made me sick when i was young.I was sick through all examination, my university medical record would show that. when I mean every examination. I mean that. my classmate would tell you. So you may not know what made Jonathan  failed those examination. It may be family problem too or lack of money. 

Even fashola said he too failed secondary school or high school  too. But as governor, he is doing project. This is why they say fashola is better than Jonathan. Nobody cares for academic record, the only measurement is project. Azikiwe academic record is as high as the twin tower. But had nothing to show for his leadership. Leaders must have project to show for thier term in office. This is what people are talking about . Buying a private get is not a project.

Building road and facilities that is there for the next generation is what they call project.

Academic record has nothing to do with leadership, if it did with the numbers of PHD holders nigeria has so far tried in government, Nigeria would look like heaven. Even PHD holders have made the place worst than what it should have been. It is on record in Nigeria. They have all failed to perform.  which other minister or president can claim he had PHD and has a record to show. NONE. PHD holders have failed Nigeria in leaders.

Nobody cares if you have a PHD. People are not going to look at your academic record but only the project you have done. And what you can do for them.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2010
the defenders of gej are the masters of denial - anything that tarnishes their idol must be made up - the onus is on them to prove that the contents of the cv posted are false - shebi they are the same ones who have told us Johnathan's life story - how his father was a fisherman - i'm sure they can tell us what day the man resumed in nursery school.

of course, by now they would have dolled up the mans cv - though it will be noted that their best answer was the usual Johnathan is the best of all the evils - what are the cvs of the other aspirants in comparison

violence , or in this case insults are the last refuge of the incompetent . once the gej acolytes are boxed into a corner by their falsehoods, their next step is to attempt to ridicule/insult their way out.

big b1, ibb's advocate, whatever the faults of his master, is a more seasoned campaigner than these touts whose only real rallying cry is our son is the lesser evil - a fact that cannot be actually confirmed until he is voted into office. imagine if johnathan has the same makeup as his most ardent supporters, he will immediately start cracking down on any media outlets that criticise him

No man is an island. . .It is the quality of the people around him that I am worried about.

The times we are in do not demand an inspiring orator nor does it demand a larger than
life figure. We have had our share of those and they have gotten us nowhere.

We need the states to get stronger and a willing accomplice at the centre to aid
the process.

true, but johnatan is NOT what these times need either. back during yardua's lon illness youmade a post that captured this - where is the man's bottle or something of that nature. the last thing nigeria needs right now is a weakling who has gotten by on luck without pluck or ability
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
^
If anybody brings up a forgery as someones CV, the proper thing to do is tell them that they are not only fools, but criminals as well. No two ways about it.
If that is too painful, keep away from crime.

PS; no anti-IBB person has foolishly put up any forged cv to attack the man.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by OYBMEND: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
When I see people like BEAF I feel sorry for the future of this country.

In his world if you have kind words for Jonathan, then your arguments whatever they may be are facts ordained by God.
But if you have unkind words for Jonathan, then whatever you have to say are made up, no matter how compelling your evidence are.

This is how you know folks who are simply uncivilised.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
BEAF IS AN EMERGING I.D.I.O.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MORE JONATHAN GETS EXPOSED, THE MORE BEAF GETS EVEN MORE silly
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by CareTaker1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
becomrich3:

I dont think his academic record has any relevant to him been a good leader or not. Yes , he may have failed secondary school or high school . Yes he failed the entrance into the university  on several occation. yes it took Jonathan goodluck 7 years to get a Phd. That has nothing to do with leadership.

Look when I was in the university of ilorin, you can go and check my medical record. I was sick all through the university. I have a body composition that made me sick when i was young.I was sick through all examination, my university medical record would show that. when I mean every examination. I mean that. my classmate would tell you. So you may not know what made Jonathan  failed those examination. It may be family problem too or lack of money.  

Even fashola said he too failed secondary school or high school  too. But as governor, he is doing project. This is why they say fashola is better than Jonathan. Nobody cares for academic record, the only measurement is project. Azikiwe academic record is as high as the twin tower. But had nothing to show for his leadership. Leaders must have project to show for thier term in office. This is what people are talking about . Buying a private get is not a project.

Building road and facilities that is there for the next generation is what they call project.

Academic record has nothing to do with leadership, if it did with the numbers of PHD holders nigeria has so far tried in government, Nigeria would look like heaven. Even PHD holders have made the place worst than what it should have been. It is on record in Nigeria. They have all failed to perform.  which other minister or president can claim he had PHD and has a record to show. NONE. PHD holders have failed Nigeria in leaders.

Nobody cares if you have a PHD. People are not going to look at your academic record but only the project you have done. And what you can do for them.

I have a head in this head, tell them bros o, no be book we dey talk, na to lead well na im we dey talk,
warn dem to understand o!
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by McKren(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2010
Beaf make you no kill ur self on top Jonathan matter oh!!!!
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
OYB_MEND:

In his world if you have kind words for Jonathan, then your arguments whatever they may be are facts ordained by God.
But if you have unkind words for Jonathan, then whatever you have to say are made up, no matter how compelling your evidence are.

^

i have always stated that most nigerians shouting change are not really bothered about the system, but the status quo

most of gej's supporters were previously the most fervent attackers of pdp, - now that it is the vehicle for their son, it is the only alternative to the other parties. the same people who attack others for bad english now make the most amusing excuses for our professor's grammatical blunders. they excuse the money eing wasted - it was not his decision - if they could they would try to claim those are also falsehoods

unfortunately, everyone sees through them now - because the hypocrisy is so glaring - today they will quote sahara reporters against ibb - tomorrow, if the same sahara reporters condemns gej, it ia a rubbish tabloid

it will be interesting to watch and see just how much lower they can go - how much more deceit ad lies and falsehoods they will churn out before the next elections.

desperation is a bad thing  undecided

if this was the cv of babangida, buhar or anyone else, and it had been posted in pm news, they would have immediately started a thread on it and lambasted the 'barely functioning illiterate bent on ruling the country '
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by CareTaker1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
Beaf:

At last, you seem to be growing some useful brain tissue between your ears. We thank God Almighty for His Wonders!
If you have never seen Jonathans CV, shut your stinky trap and develop some respect for others, especially your President.

Or else. present you papa's cv who will never be president until he dies, even when his cv is better than than of
our president's. I promise, i will see to that.

God Bless Nigeria!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GodBlessNigeria.com
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
krendo:

BEAF IS AN EMERGING I.D.I.O.T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MORE JONATHAN GETS EXPOSED, THE MORE BEAF GETS EVEN MORE silly

OYB_MEND:

Thank you. Next please.
What do they call grown men who tell lies? I'm here laughing my head off.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
Care-Taker:

Or else. present you papa's cv who will never be president until he dies, even when his cv is better than than of
our president's. I promise, i will see to that.

God Bless Nigeria!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GodBlessNigeria.com

I guess you are representing your own papa who is most likely uneducated? grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
for  those lying hypocrites who would have us beleive that the cv is a forgery .  . .

http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=6036-drjcv.pdf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

you can see it features in several other wepages.

apparently it has been yanked from the original link - i wonder who did that - anyway, download your copy before the johanthan whitewash brigade deletes it -

you can be sure they are as we speak crafting a polished cv wit customary honorary degrees, chieftancy titles and officer of the niger awards

carry on our son  cheesy
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
see the places where the 'forgery' featured.

this is where the rabid attack dogs commence what they do best cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
oyb:

for  those lying hypocrites who would have us beleive that the cv is a forgery .  . .

http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=6036-drjcv.pdf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

you can see it features in several other wepages.

apparently it has been yanked from the original link - i wonder who did that - anyway, download your copy before the johanthan whitewash brigade deletes it -

you can be sure they are as we speak crafting a polished cv wit customary honorary degrees, chieftancy titles and officer of the niger awards

carry on our son  cheesy

. . .So dumb and dim that you cannot tell that what you are seeing is a simple summary? Damn!
It can feature in a million pages (and they all different in one way or the other, by the way); only fools will imagine that it is a CV. cry cry cry

Its too much garri between the ears!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
Beaf:

Did he ever tell you that? Have you ever seen Jonathans CV? Or you are just practising your customary foolishness after reading his biography?
Develop a brain dude, even if its a tiny one.

. . .Foolish people sha! cry cry cry cry cry
Beaf:

God! Did you have brea st milk as a child? Thats the best thing for mental development. grin
You mean you couldn't have typed that yourself, made it into a picture and posted it on the web?

Ol' boy, you de disgrace your primary school teachers here o!
Is it possible for a grown man to be this daft? Pleeeeaaaaaaaaase, tell us you're pretending!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Beaf:

^
If anybody brings up a forgery as someones CV, the proper thing to do is tell them that they are not only fools, but criminals as well. No two ways about it.
If that is too painful, keep away from crime.

PS; no anti-IBB person has foolishly put up any forged cv to attack the man.

from forgery to summary  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

from criminals to fools

from lying to dumb and dim

like i said desperation na bad thing cry cry cry cry cry cry

what next  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

as i said before, it is incumbency that will propel johnathan, not the incompetent dolts who keep spamming the politics section with dubious threads and spreading deceit

these twats better quit while they still have some credibility left, or they will be even more reviled than big b1, who at least knows how to avoid making an utter fool of himself
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
^
Stop being funny. It is a forgery created from a summary by fools who are also criminals.
Isn't that a beautiful summary capturing all words? Olodo. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by McKren(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2010
na wa oh!!!
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2010
no need to answer the pathetic attempts of thoroughly discredited hypocritical sycophants as they suddenly clutch at some shreds of dignity after they have gyrated unclothed in the village square

anyway, as stated before, we expect to see the new updated cv of the keeper of minutes or what was it

hopefully the cv will not be drafted by any of the lobotomized noisemakers that keep spamming nl

other wise we might see the following :

achievements

-gcfon

-succeeded a dead man

-suceeded an impeached criminal

-spent 17 billion on birthday bash

- first administration to fund purchase of a gulf stream jet

computer proficiencies

-skilled in facebook apps

-successfully registered online as a pdp member

employment history-

served as the inferior to yardua

serve as the inferior to alams

personal qualities

lucky to a fault

complete coward who allows others to fight my battles

indecisive - makes hasty decisions and even hastier reversals ,

and so on and so forth
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2010
^
Better than making up stories about a CV and then referring to the strangest and weirdest sites on the Planet as proof (some even with semi-porn adverts).
Anyone can live with the above as own your opinion.
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2010
here we go again with the bizarre hyperbole -

must be a really twisted mind that will see porn sites in that screenshot i posted

abi ijaw pdf search and press release ares now synonymous with porn/the weirdest sites on the planet?

wonder what that says of gej - his cv featuring on a porn site cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

is his noisemaker hinting at something we should know?

johnathn 'chippy e' goodluck?

or is there a complete cv with some full frontal shots floating around out there as well?

if this is the best gej has to offer as spokesman, he should be glad he's an incumbent.

unless he thinks he can run a campaign based on a comedy of the absurd -
Re: Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity by Beaf: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2010
^
Better again! No funny talk backed by strange links from weird websites with funny adverts.
You sound credible when you express your own opinion (no matter ho poor), instead of attempting to start false rumours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Okah (henry's Brother) Is Gbomo Jomo. He Has Been Arrested / Boko Haram Chases Rkelly, Ludacris & Keri Hilson Off Nigeria / Why Has The IMF Urged The Nigerian Government To Remove Fuel Subsidy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.