Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,199 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

*is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw (654 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Venom236: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
The 2016 election in the United States opened my eyes to collusion and by collusion, I mean the ‘Russian Collusion’ that has led Special Counsellor Robert Mueller on an investigation. As an African American I’m seeing similar signs unravel in Nigeria and I think a collusion might on the cards.

That Atiku Abubakar, one of the presidential candidates, share the same lobbyist as President Donald Trump should be worrying to Nigerians but more disturbing is the fact that the same night that Abubakar slept at the Trump Hotel, Vice President Mike Pence was at the hotel.

That was not a coincidence in my books, it was well orchestrated by Brian Ballard, a well-known lobbyist and a long-standing Trump ally, there the collusion must have been agreed.

Fast forward to last week, the President of Nigeria for some reasons suspended the Chief Justice of Nigeria and the reaction of Abubakar and his party was startling. They decided to suspend their campaign. Who does that? Is the CJN a member of their party?

No, it only goes to show that he has been assured that even if he doesn’t campaign, he will win the election. You’re probably wondering, why I said that, the statement of the UK, US and EU after the suspension pointed to a collusion.

Following the official statements released by the US, UK and EU on the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, who has immediately been replaced by an acting CJN, one begins to see an all too familiar pattern.
The sovereignty of the Nigerian state is sacrosanct; hence this gang-up is not being convened in the best interest of Nigeria.

We are still watching the daily revelations coming out from the probe of Russian meddling and collusion in the US Presidential Elections of 2016 which produced Donald Trump as US President. For our ‘friends’ in the US, UK and EU, their stance clearly amounts to crying more than the bereaved.
They would not condone such infractions from their own judges, so it is baffling how they want to advise Nigeria to do the same.

Senior justices have been suspended and tried in American and British courts, but we never heard their outcry, why is it that Nigeria has suddenly become their favorite now that Onnoghen got suspended?

We know that Atiku desperately lobbied to get into the US using a PR firm that is loyal to Trump, so the swift alignment of the Trump administration that is mouthing the same words as the PDP is not surprising, millions of dollars are doing the talking here.

The UK government also tried its best to ensure safe passage to Atiku from UK to US but could not succeed until Ballard Partners were signed up to do the job. America should first take care of her domestic problems arising from the ongoing US government shutdown, before trying to pontificate on Nigerian matters. It would do well for the UK and EU to realize that the colonial era is long gone, and Nigeria is an independent nation. We need not cross any lines here.

This trend of events portrays a grand plan of interference and meddling in Nigerian affairs in order to effect a clandestine change of government by any means necessary.

Only the real voters of Nigeria have the right to decide who wins on February 16 and will get sworn in to occupy Aso Villa as from May 29, 2019.

*Bernard Oluwole is a political commentator and social activist*
Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2019
If you really believe Russia made Trump the president of US, it means western fake news has really taken its grip on you.
Majority of the American voters chose Trump because he was a better candidate (for them) than Hillary...

Now back to our elections....
The Americans would surely interfere and boost the candidate of their choice. This is not the first time the Yankees would do this...
The Americans have been toppling and installing leaders of nations for many decades; this is not a secret neither is it news...
Venom236:

The 2016 election in the United States opened my eyes to collusion and by collusion, I mean the ‘Russian Collusion’ that has led Special Counsellor Robert Mueller on an investigation. As an African American I’m seeing similar signs unravel in Nigeria and I think a collusion might on the cards.

That Atiku Abubakar, one of the presidential candidates, share the same lobbyist as President Donald Trump should be worrying to Nigerians but more disturbing is the fact that the same night that Abubakar slept at the Trump Hotel, Vice President Mike Pence was at the hotel.

That was not a coincidence in my books, it was well orchestrated by Brian Ballard, a well-known lobbyist and a long-standing Trump ally, there the collusion must have been agreed.

Fast forward to last week, the President of Nigeria for some reasons suspended the Chief Justice of Nigeria and the reaction of Abubakar and his party was startling. They decided to suspend their campaign. Who does that? Is the CJN a member of their party?

No, it only goes to show that he has been assured that even if he doesn’t campaign, he will win the election. You’re probably wondering, why I said that, the statement of the UK, US and EU after the suspension pointed to a collusion.

Following the official statements released by the US, UK and EU on the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, who has immediately been replaced by an acting CJN, one begins to see an all too familiar pattern.
The sovereignty of the Nigerian state is sacrosanct; hence this gang-up is not being convened in the best interest of Nigeria.

We are still watching the daily revelations coming out from the probe of Russian meddling and collusion in the US Presidential Elections of 2016 which produced Donald Trump as US President. For our ‘friends’ in the US, UK and EU, their stance clearly amounts to crying more than the bereaved.
They would not condone such infractions from their own judges, so it is baffling how they want to advise Nigeria to do the same.

Senior justices have been suspended and tried in American and British courts, but we never heard their outcry, why is it that Nigeria has suddenly become their favorite now that Onnoghen got suspended?

We know that Atiku desperately lobbied to get into the US using a PR firm that is loyal to Trump, so the swift alignment of the Trump administration that is mouthing the same words as the PDP is not surprising, millions of dollars are doing the talking here.

The UK government also tried its best to ensure safe passage to Atiku from UK to US but could not succeed until Ballard Partners were signed up to do the job. America should first take care of her domestic problems arising from the ongoing US government shutdown, before trying to pontificate on Nigerian matters. It would do well for the UK and EU to realize that the colonial era is long gone, and Nigeria is an independent nation. We need not cross any lines here.

This trend of events portrays a grand plan of interference and meddling in Nigerian affairs in order to effect a clandestine change of government by any means necessary.

Only the real voters of Nigeria have the right to decide who wins on February 16 and will get sworn in to occupy Aso Villa as from May 29, 2019.

1 Like

Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by id911(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Venom236:

If you can write the above rubbish, what is now the reason your father, Awolowo, gave you free education?

3 Likes

Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
obrigado080:
If you really believe Russia made Trump the president of US, it means western fake news has really taken its grip on you.
Majority of the American voters chose Trump because he was a better candidate (for them) than Hillary...

Now back to our elections....
The Americans would surely interfere and boost the candidate of their choice. This is not the first time the Yankees would do this...
The Americans have been toppling and installing leaders of nations for many decades; this is not a secret neither is it news...
Majority of Americans didn't choose Trump young man, he lost the popular votes but won through the electoral college vote.
That is where the collusion comes from because those electoral college votes were influenced by the WikiLeaks exposure on the DNC through hacking.

In case u don't know, Trump's son in law might be mailed due to his roles in the issue.

This has nothing to do with Western media or CNN, it is a fact from the Mueller's probe so far.
Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Continue watching fake news cnn ooo "port harcourt american". Lol
The REAL americans voted the man they like, and that man is still on the seat.
I advice you focus on the OP's worries, which is the sacking of Muhammadu next month.
kingkakaone:

Majority of Americans didn't choose Trump young man, he lost the popular votes but won through the electoral college vote.
That is where the collusion comes from because those electoral college votes were influenced by the WikiLeaks exposure on the DNC through hacking.

In case u don't know, Trump's son in law might be mailed due to his roles in the issue.

This has nothing to do with Western media or CNN, it is a fact from the Mueller's probe so far.

1 Like

Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
obrigado080:
I advice you focus on the OP's worries, which is the sacking of Muhammadu next month.
It is very difficult to grow when your mind is fixed. How about you check Google to ascertain what I said instead of continuing your ignorance?

U don't follow international politics yet u are still spewing thrash.

BTW what is my business with u and Buhari?
Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Glorymax: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Propaganda and cry of a drowning man looking for reeds to hold onto. Crying foul when no one is chasing you.
The issue on the burner now is the CJN issue, where the urgency with which the executive carried out this action, unlike their usual disregard for court rulings gives room to suspect of a hidden agenda.
The high point was that Due Process was not followed, and secondly, the timing was wrong.

1 Like

Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Int'l politics follower, keep following fake news cnn ooo. Lol
Trump is still in the white house.
FYI "muhammadu's sacking" is the main reason the OP started this thread. Again I advice u to focus on it. Follow am well well Lol
#PortHarcourtAmerican
kingkakaone:

It is very difficult to grow when your mind is fixed. How about you check Google to ascertain what I said instead of continuing your ignorance?

U don't follow international politics yet u are still spewing thrash.

BTW what is my business with u and Buhari?
Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
obrigado080:
Int'l politics follower, keep following fake new cnn ooo. Lol
Trump is still in the white house.
And "muhammadu's sacking" is the main reason the OP started this thread. Again I advice u focus on it.
#PortHarcourtAmerican
When unintelligent people comment on social media you don't need anyone to tell u.
Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by helinues: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Even if Russia are meddling into other country elections, not Nigeria.
Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by chillex77: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
obrigado080:
It obvious u don't follow international politics. The least you can do is to verify his claim. It good to be open minded that how we grow intelligently.
Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
PH american, its obvious. LOL
kingkakaone:

When I display my ignorance in public don't be offended, na fake news cause am.

Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by princemillla(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
When Bubu kept on trvalling to all this nation's for support and dabble into issues of less concerned ye all didn't caution him to seat and settle internal issues.
He has shown them d door to Nigeria internal palava and they can't sit back and watch it.

SO, if u rely on them for support, they will dabble into our affairs. If we r truly autonous as claimed. Let's abandon them and their supports
Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Continue following ooo. Fake news don blind una finish.

The same fake news told us iraq had weapons of mass destruction. After killing Saddam and destroying iraq, nothing was found. They lied, yet you believed them...
The same fake news has been lying and twisting the narrative for decades, ignorant folks were still unaware. Until Trump came and exposed them, most americans were clueless.
Check cnn's ratings now, it has been on a steady decline since they were exposed...

So mr man it is not everything you see on mainstream media (cnn & co) you believe...

The both of you think you are well informed, both there are lot of things una no sabi.

If you were truly open minded & informed, you would have known that majority of american voters chose trump. Fake news favoured hillary, but the majority of the masses favoured trump.

Do you think hillary and her financiers/supporters/handlers would have just accepted defeat if she truly won? The answer is capital NO! They lost and they know it, so they came up with other ways to frustrate and deal with trump.

The mueller probe is being used by trump's enemies to undermine him, it's obvious you don't know that...

chillex77:

It obvious u don't follow international politics. The least you can do is to verify his claim. It good to be open minded that how we grow intelligently.
Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
How far?
What's the update with the useless mueller probe?
I hope u now know FAKE NEWS is real...

Trashy western media (cnn & its likes) have been deceiving people like you for long.

Stop claiming informed when you are ignorant, you hear...

LESSON:
cnn is a lying platform that serves deranged libtards...
Don't believe everything they broadcast.

kingkakaone:

When unintelligent people comment on social media you don't need anyone to tell u.

Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
How far?
What's the update with the useless mueller probe?
I hope u now know FAKE NEWS is real...

Trashy western media (cnn & its likes) have been deceiving ignorant & insensitive folks for long...

LESSON:
cnn is a lying platform that serves deranged libtards...
Don't believe everything they broadcast.

chillex77:

Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
chillex77:

Fake news is real, beware!!!

Re: *is Russian Meddling On The Cards In Nigeria’s 2019 Election?* *by Bernard Oluw by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
kingkakaone:

Fake news is real, beware!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cross River State Youth Stylishly Wash Their Streets After Buhari Visit. / Davido Shades Buhari Over Election Postponement / No Controversy In The Appeal Court Judgement Of Zamfara APC Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.