Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,484 members, 7,911,140 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:24 AM

Cultism And The Gradual Extinction Of Benin (edo) Youths. A Sad Reality - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultism And The Gradual Extinction Of Benin (edo) Youths. A Sad Reality (759 Views)

2 Youths, A Teenager Shot Dead In USA While Filming Crate Challenge Video -video / Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultism And The Gradual Extinction Of Benin (edo) Youths. A Sad Reality by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
What's happening in Benin City? Look just within 2-3 months, over 500 cultist has been killed by rival including some police men who are members of the cult group.

Just this Saturday a young man of 29-30 I know was murdered.. He lives close to my house. He was formally living in upper sokponba area (headquarters of cultism) in Benin.

Some years ago when there was cult clash perhaps because of drinks or girlfriends claimed many lives then. I personally know 17 persons that was gun down or beheaded then. What kind of state is this?

Most of those perishing in Mediterranean sea enroute Libya to Italy are benins. More than 500,000 benins have died in sea / desert trying to enter Europe with many of them being fleeing hooligans & cultist in Benin city looking for short cult to end their misery.

What kind of a life is this? Hardly you can see youth in Benin today. Lives had been cut short & parents in shame & pains. The only pride left in Benin now is the Oba's Palace as all other social system & society morals are close to non existence. State government seems to be dead in that state. There is break down of law & order. State is lawless as far as. I'm concerned. Army beat organ of government made to enforce traffic rules. I will pause here because thing is more than 1 million pages

With the way these killings are going on, the Benins may go into extinction few years time. Wise up because the day your child join cult in Benin, know that you didn't gave birth to him.
Re: Cultism And The Gradual Extinction Of Benin (edo) Youths. A Sad Reality by Osasnidas(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
i see that not happening, as there are dumb benin youths there are also wise ones too, benin city is home to many tribes, so its not only one tribe that is doing all the cultism and mass immigration.

benin youths are not only in benin, they scatter everywhere across Nigeria, i have seen some in abuja, with bini being part of the language programme in wazobia fm in abuja..

this country is already hard, cultism is not restricted to any geographic area, compelled or not you choose how to live your life, i am a Benin youth, schooled in benin, studied in uniben, i am not a cultist, i am serving my nation presently, if i choose to migrate it will be through the airport.
Re: Cultism And The Gradual Extinction Of Benin (edo) Youths. A Sad Reality by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
And the killings continue. Everyday at least 10 persons are killed in Benin City. This very Monday, 3 killed in Iguosa & 2 in Boundary road near Isiohor. Don't blame me if I spell them wrongly becos I'm only a resident visitor.

Same day there was a fight between Ihogbe and Akenzua secondary school children respectively but report on media says it was a rival cult group that invaded the school bringing along cutlasses and battle axe all wearing black and several students sustained injuries & one of the student severely injured & hospitalize.

A primary school called Egor is already a breeding ground for cultist. Many of the pupils are cultist.

The last time I came here till now, more than 400 youth / men has been send to Lucifer. Where do we go from here? The generation & future of Edo people is going into extinction.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Visited Daughter In School Almost Killed, Being Labelled A Kidnapper. / How Truck Driver Was Crushed To Death By Train After Offloading Fish In Aba (pho / Thief Gets Stuck And Beaten With Bottle By Neighbor While Trying To Break In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.