Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Kevin Gates - Right Game Wrong Nigga (music) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kevin Gates - Right Game Wrong Nigga (music) (387 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Renni Rucci - Hands On Ya Knees Ft. Kevin Gates (audio) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Fredo Bang – No Security Ft. Kevin Gates / Kevin Gates – Let It Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Gates - Right Game Wrong Nigga (music) by wiseloaded(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Download Music: Kevin Gates - Right Game Wrong Nigga

Kevin Gates rolls out with a new hip-hop track, “Right Game Wrong Nigga”

With a slight autotune tinge to his voice, Gates takes it back his prison sentence, setting the tone with a powerful image.

“In the cell talking to myself I used to look out the window,” he raps. “Growing hair all over my head, a lot of things I envisioned.” As his images begin to surface, both positive and negative in nature, we get a greater sense of Gates’ mind. His strengths and insecurities, and how they come together to make him the man he is today.

hit the link below to download the lovely song

https://wiseloaded.com/kevin-gates-right-game-wrong-nigga/

(1) (Reply)

Blendz - Sanwo & Jijo / MIXTAPE: DJ Spinall – Afro House Mix / [Video] Sarkodie, CDQ, Chinko Ekun – Fvck You (kizz Daniel Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.