Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State (1537 Views)

Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State by CEOwatazs: 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
campaign gone wrong as PDP candidates and officials went down with the podium in kebbi state......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8r6vGsBAA

1 Like

Re: Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State by sarrki(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
He said God seperate and protect me from evil

Immediately he said that in Arabic the stage collapsed

That means they are the evil

Pdp is evil incarnation

1 Like

Re: Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State by Adexvivacity(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is a bad omen. Just like they nosedived Nigeria during their 16yrs in power, the stage plummeted�. I wonder what they will tell God if that occurence eventually leads them to hell.
It is good to be sincere. PDP and deceit are synonymous.�
Re: Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State by bedspread: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sudden Destruction..... that's a clips of how it will be on the Jihadist and Cabals and all involved directly or indirectly in diverting GOD'S purpose and plan for Nigeria..

From the seat of power to all positions in Nigeria, anyone involved in bloodshed , Embezzlement and Islamization of nigeria( both within and outside the country) that how they will go... one by one
Re: Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State by CEOwatazs: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
sarrki:
He said God seperate and protect me from evil

Immediately he said that in Arabic the stage collapsed

That means they are the evil

Pdp is evil incarnation

hahahahahaha
bushmeat don catch hunter
Re: Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State by CEOwatazs: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
bedspread:
Sudden Destruction..... that's a clips of how it will be on the Jihadist and Cabals and all involved directly or indirectly in diverting GOD'S purpose and plan for Nigeria..

From the seat of power to all positions in Nigeria, anyone involved in bloodshed , Embezzlement and Islamization of nigeria( both within and outside the country) that how they will go... one by one

i wonda wat u wul hv said if dx wer to b APC campaign.... well expet dz scene during PDP grand finale rally or in kano when atiku n saraki will go down
Re: Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State by bedspread: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
CEOwatazs:

i wonda wat u wul hv said if dx wer to b APC campaign.... well expet dz scene during PDP grand finale rally or in kano when atiku n saraki will go down
Apc and PDP are Names... There are Terrorist and Jihsdist in both parties just as there are good men and Women also...

It's not about APC or PDP ..
Re: Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State by CEOwatazs: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
bedspread:
Apc and PDP are Names... There are Terrorist and Jihsdist in both parties just as there are good men and Women also...

It's not about APC or PDP ..

God bless u bro...... we deserve more Dan d two evils. I thought u wer siding with PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Podium Collapsed With PDP Candidates In Kebbi State by Goke7: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Even the gods are angry with PDP

(1) (Reply)

Excitement in Imo as Buhari Reaffirm Uche Nwosu Against Hope Uzodima / “I Will Be Nigerian President, Even If I Turn 100 Years Old” – ATIKU / Ihedioha Continues To Set Template For A Better & Greater Imo, Visits World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.