Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

This Is Just What You Need Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Just What You Need Now! (302 Views)

Prayer Being Answered!! Just What You Needed / The Last Fiverr Tutorial You'll Ever Need. Now Closed / Want To Earn Money By Doing Just What You Love Doing Online Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just What You Need Now! by Paschalino007(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hello Everyone!

It's unfortunate freelancers, enterpreneurs and small business ownerns like web/app developers, software programmers, social media managers, internet marketers, graphic designers, brand managers etc are having hard times in trying to earn sustainable income like their counterparts abroad which also has advance negative impact on the economy of Nigeria.

The challenges they face ranges from the epileptic power situation in the country. Unreliable internet service providers. High cost of office space. A distablise working environment (noise and air pollution). No sense of collaboration/networking between professionals or like-minded workers. The difficulty in getting and retaining customers/clients. The hassle of proximity to work, transportation cost and traffic stress. Lack of business & money management skills. lack of marketing, sales and social media skills and many more....

I know many of us are going through some of the mentioned challenges and have wished for a better way out.

Yes! I have good news for you!

Travail City Hub (TCH) in partnership with Trol Ltd based in the UK has factored all challenges and has preferred an amazing solution for everyone.

Travail City Hub (TCH) is an inspirational and innovative co-workespace for freelancers, start-ups, enterpreneurs and small businesses with amazing benefits.

First of all, let me tell you what a "Co-workspace" is:- it's a wonderfully designed and conducive office-like environment that allows business owners, freelancers and start-ups to work flexibly, independently, collaborate, learn and network under one roof called a "Hub".

This exquisitely furnished, premium space provides a combination of ergonomic design, thoughtfully crafted spacing, well-planned community management and capacity building.

Here, members get more than just desk space; they also benefit from an engaging environment, shared skills and resources, increased motivation, an expanded network of professional contacts, and sense of community. It also features funky and functional open and closed working spaces, high-end private offices, fixed desks, hot desks, high-speed Wi-Fi, capacity building workshops and seminars amongst many.

Some of the exciting and amazing things about Travail City Hub:

• I remember when i had to wake up at 4:00 am every morning to work just to avoid bad traffic and return late at 10:00 pm every night because of the same traffic, I literally get fraustrated, lack focus and fall sick. It's even worse when the cost of transportation is on the high side compare to my earnings. But today Travail City Hub has made life extremely easy for me because they are now located in my area which I can just take a walk or pay very little bus fare and still remain fresh, healthy and active anytime which is extremely cost effective compare to even working from home.

• Walking into TCH in the morning feels like I own it because the ambiance and serenity captivate and inspires me all day. All entry and exits has a dedicated access key based on your subscription or permission access to TCH facilities. Finally, before heading to your desk or office, you could grab a nice hot coffee or tea to kick-start your day.

• Is it not amazing working from your desk and getting paid jobs without doing any kind of advertising or looking for client? Working in TCH offers you the opportunities to get jobs from them or your co-workers.

• The environment is so calm with lovely classical music sound tracks playing at the background on a low volume. Interesting, TCH respects member's privacy and provides a small private communication phone boots to receive or make calls in order not to distract the community (Hub). Also, dedicated locks and storage facilities are available for interested members.

• One unique TCH features I have not seen in any community hub is the idea of a large community of service providers at the palm of your hand. TCH has an app that can view every members profile, what they do and their TCH working location anywhere in the country. It also has a chat features and a free end to end calls among members. Is that not awesome?

• Every month, business professionals and experts visit TCH to deliver certified intensive trainings, seminars and workshops on various aspects of business growth and development to TCH members. This will help them to become more effective and productive in their day to day business activities at the hub and beyond.

• Business Center: TCH provides print, scan, spiral binds, lamination and photocopy services for all members with a flexible payment plan. 

• Library: At TCH we take learning to the next level at your free time or over the weekend, you can visit the library which has subjects relating to your field of work and other business related books.

• TCH understands what it takes to grow a successful business and that's why the need to offer legal services, accounting and business analytics to members is very thoughtful.

• Interestingly TCH allow any new entry member(s) to experience the hub for at least one week for free and utilize every facilities TCH has after they have booked a tour online or at TCH location if they want.

Side Attractions & Fun:
- Game Station: as the saying goes "all work and no play makes jark a doll boy" At TCH we take relaxation seriously which contributes positively to the well-being of members and initiating the spirit of collaboration. Games like table tennis, video game, marble game, card game, chess & snooker board games are all stationed for your pleasure.

- TCH Nap Base: some times at work, you just need a time off to take some nap. The Nap Base is well furnished to relax your body, a place for spiritual meditation and sick bed for emagency. Isn't that beautiful!

- Every Friday, TCH has a beautiful culture of winding down the week with some series of bonding activities. It's an avenue for everyone to come together to discuss how the week went, their work challenges and possible solutions from members. Also, they do some books review and watch some short business documentaries which will be analyze and discussed amongst the best minds. All this and more over some small chops, snacks and drinks between 5pm to 8pm.

TCH facilities are awesome:
- Safety & Health: as they say "health is wealth". TCH provides free medical checkup every 3 month to members. Also, there are first-aid boxs always on standby. Fire extinguishers are not left out incase of electrical issues or unexpected fire incidents.

- Others Includes:
Reception Center
Board room
Meeting room
Training hall
Internet with backup
Food and beverage center
Generators with inverters and power backups.
24/7 Security
Parking space

All said above are just 25% of what TCH has to offer, more when you become a member.

Finally, the most important part I love so much about TCH is the daily, weekly and monthly subscription rates are very affordable and payment plans are extremely flexible.

Will you want us to open Travail City Hub in your area? If yes, send us your full name, phone number, email, age, profession, location and hubby to 08065804465. Example: Mike Obi Ade, 080xxxxxxxxx, your email, 30 years, graphic designer, Ikeja-Lagos, reading.

We will contact you as soon as we launch in your community this year so you can have a free spot for one month.

For further enquiries calls and whatsapp: +2348065804465
Re: This Is Just What You Need Now! by Forreellinc: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
scammer

(1) (Reply)

Ago Board And Load N140/5* / Fx Business / Course: How To Build A High Traffic And Engaging Facebook Group & Monetize It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.