Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Are All Genital Sores;herpes Or Syphilis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are All Genital Sores;herpes Or Syphilis? (661 Views)

Help, I Have Painful Mouth Sores(graphic Pictures) / Having This Blister Or Sores In Any Area Of Your Body, Opt For HSV Cure / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are All Genital Sores;herpes Or Syphilis? by DoctorRuby: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Other causes of genital herpes are;
*Chancroid
*granuloma inguinale
*Molluscum contagiosum
*Genital warts
*Non-sexually acquired genital ulceration
The two most common cause of genital sores are sexually transmitted;herpes and syphilis.The two common cause of genital sores[herpes and syphilis] are gotten through unprotected sexual intercourse with the carrier of the disease.
Genital herpes is a viral infection that causes outbreaks of blisters or ulcers or sores on the genitals.When someone has an outbreak of genital herpes,they develop one or more lesions around the genitals or rectum ,they can burst and become painful.The ulcers from the burst can take 2---4weeks to heal.First outbreak of genital herpes that a person experiences tends to be more severe and painful.Genital herpes is not curable but outbreaks can be treated with medications.People with genital herpes should avoid sexual contact during an outbreak to stop the virus from spreading
Syphilis is caused by a bacterium that leads to ulcers/sores and rashes in the genital area It can be treated with courses of antibiotics, the dosage and length of treatment depend on the stage of the disease and how it presents.Retesting at 6 and 12 months is done after treatment to ensure the infection has cleared up,if not further treatment will be offered.Like all other genital sores , abstinence from sex until the sores or rashes have subsided is key.’
Check your herpes simplex (genital) and syphilis status today as prevention is more cost effective than cure.
For more enquiries ;call or whatsapp the number:+2348178929723.

1 Like

Re: Are All Genital Sores;herpes Or Syphilis? by kikogarcia: 3:27am On Jan 30, 2019
Genital herpes is a viral infection that causes outbreaks of blisters or ulcers or sores on the genitals.When someone has an outbreak of genital herpes,they develop one or more lesions around the genitals or rectum ,they can burst and become painful.
At this time, some medical biotechnology is particularly important. Because it is a virus, we need to use viral genome sequencing to detect it. Viruses are the most abundant biological entities on Earth and significantly impact living organisms by causing diseases and shaping their immune systems. Despite their ubiquity and influence, less than 0.01% of viruses are sequenced. Presently, the study of viral infectious diseases in terms of etiopathogenesis and development of newer therapeutics is undergoing rapid changes.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me,i'm Hyperhydrosis. / YOU Can Earn 20,000 Naira Weekly With Just 2,000 Naira Only HIWAP / Alkaline Water Purifier +free Ph Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.