Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,579 members, 7,929,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

Diamond Platnumz Wants His Wedding Date Declared As A Public Holiday In Tanzania - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Diamond Platnumz Wants His Wedding Date Declared As A Public Holiday In Tanzania (291 Views)

New York: State Of Emergency Declared As Life-Threatening Storm Causes Flooding / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz Wants His Wedding Date Declared As A Public Holiday In Tanzania by NairaMedia: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bongo flava music star, Diamond Platnumz has asked the Tanzanian government to consider declaring a national holiday on the day he will get married to his Kenyan girlfriend, Tanasha Donna Barbieri, a model and radio personality.

In a recent interview in Tanzania, Diamond explained that he wants the government to consider his wish so that all his family members can attend the ceremony.

“The reason why we had to change the date is because Tanasha’s mother will be working on Valentine’s Day. I do not want a small wedding, if it is possible I would like the government to consider it a public holiday,” he said.

In December last year, Diamond officially announced his intentions to marry his sweetheart on valentines day however, he extended the dates because some super star celebrities like Rick Ross could not make it and yet he wanted his party to be big.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/diamond-platnumz-wants-his-wedding-date.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Diamond Platnumz Wants His Wedding Date Declared As A Public Holiday In Tanzania by Omokaro4111: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin

Re: Diamond Platnumz Wants His Wedding Date Declared As A Public Holiday In Tanzania by emmyreb(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Okay nau.......
Btw, I'm having a Canon Camera for sale, check my signature
Re: Diamond Platnumz Wants His Wedding Date Declared As A Public Holiday In Tanzania by Elijah2000(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lol, Wonders shall neva end.Untop which wedding, E for talk say make dem do global public holiday.
U dey postpone wedding since last year, No go do ur wedding now. wedding wey una go do ,wey no sure say una last 2years before u divorce.
Re: Diamond Platnumz Wants His Wedding Date Declared As A Public Holiday In Tanzania by Abfinest007(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
we will consider it
Re: Diamond Platnumz Wants His Wedding Date Declared As A Public Holiday In Tanzania by izzou(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin grin

I pray Nigeria declares that day as a public holiday too

I need to rest Abeg sad angry angry
Re: Diamond Platnumz Wants His Wedding Date Declared As A Public Holiday In Tanzania by Forreellinc: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
undecided okay okay she fine

angry na God save you

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Chairman Considering Signing A No-spy Deal With The United States / Two Things That Come To Mind About Nasa's Decision To Go Back To The Moon / UN Security Council Condemns The Attacks On Oil Tankers, Urges Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.