Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,679 members, 7,968,984 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter (34032 Views)

Kate Henshaw Hits The Gym With An Amazing Physic (video) / Kate Henshaw Twerks At The Gym With Fitness Instructor / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by goodnewscliff(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigerians shaaa..... we hate dieee!!!!! hehehehehe....
hating for the fun online ain't that bad!!!! grin grin grin
its for d fun of it
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by yassinattah(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
nairaland Man Utd is playing against Burnley now,u guys should upload the match update.
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Femi316: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Jayskit:
Where is your child?
nice question jare
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by madjune(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm. The misconception about wealth, fame, rich and instant gratification is really terrible in this part of the world.

Why put you daughter through media and social scrutiny at a very young age.

Well I guess in their mind they will make her famous by riding on daddy's wing?

Or I will try a PR stunt with a lot of Photoshopped image to see how people react.

But she might not be aware of what the father is trying to do ( create a media star out of nothing - e.g bambam, gifty. Davido's Chioma and co).

The end will tell.

Abeg let me come and be going. Before they will tag me as a hater.

The truth will always remain bitter.

You spoke the truth, bro.

Only the immature will misconstrue your intentions.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by fakuta(f): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Child of hate
BarristerKush:
useless ugly tout, adesuwas rotten womb is more useful than his failed career
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by ijabiken1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Comedian and Actor, Ay Makun hit the gym with his lovely daughter.

Ay makun and her lovely daughter rocked the same outfit to the gym, Ay shared this photos on his page with caption saying...see ago makun o,money good sha

Source: https://nollyzone.com/comedian-ay-makun-hit-the-gym-with-his-lovely-daughter/
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by daddyfreeman1(m): 1:12am On Jan 30, 2019
The girl as grown finish. Omo I go like visit her IG account. Please anyone with the IG handle? Or pin
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by justmenoni: 1:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Naija celebs and show off
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by ofiko123(m): 3:27am On Jan 30, 2019
Nice one..
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:14am On Jan 30, 2019
BarristerKush:
Can you take it easy on yourself?
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by sayisayi(m): 4:19am On Jan 30, 2019
BOOMnaija:
What is lovely about this ugly kid.

This is why I detest ni55erians. Rather than say poverty dey wire me, send 500 naira and gala, dem go type jolosi mandate.
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm. The misconception about wealth, fame, rich and instant gratification is really terrible in this part of the world.

Why put you daughter through media and social scrutiny at a very young age.

Well I guess in their mind they will make her famous by riding on daddy's wing?

Or I will try a PR stunt with a lot of Photoshopped

But she might not be aware of what the father is trying to do ( create a media star out of nothing - e.g bambam, gifty. Davido's Chioma and co).

The end will tell.

Abeg let me come and be going. Before they will tag me as a hater.

The truth will always remain bitter.
Your comment is from a place of concern but its obvious u are not aware that this little girl is on the screens already,I have watched her severely and she is coming up well....
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by AntiWailer: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2019
westside34:
This January has never been this great. It's my sixth payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below

Una don start again ba ?
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by WeRblessed(f): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2019
BarristerKush:

Psychosis is a terrible thing. May God heal you, Amen.
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by jife(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Beautiful father daughter relationship. Most people wished they had such opportunity. Fresh and lovely people
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by MhizGladys(f): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2019
Good Morning,Famz
Today is my birthday
Show mhe love,Nairalanders

Igbokwe Chinenye Gladys

GTB

God Bless.
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by obontami: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
BarristerKush:

It seems you are obsessed with adesuwa. Are you crushing on her or something?
Re: AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter by meobizy(f): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
AY only went there to take pictures.
People who don’t know how to use a treadmill lean forward.
It take a short while for the body to adjust on one.
I will believe that is his first time using one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry / Evan Okoro's Property Demolished In Delta State (Video) / Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.