Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Did Any Nairalander Get This Mail? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Any Nairalander Get This Mail? (1209 Views)

I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) / Please Did Any Body Received This Invite / Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Any Nairalander Get This Mail? by ronique: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2007
Equity consulting Ltd
181B Broad Street,
Lagos, Nigeria.
SWIFT: EQNCNCLA
ECNF/HRM/07
13th April 2007

Dear Applicant,

OFFER OF APPOINTMENT AS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE.

Sequel to your application for employment, we are pleased to invite you for a three days training which would cover the following areas:
Day 1,CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Inquiry handling techniquies,how to treat and retain clients,winning difficult clients,24 hours cash lodgement,effects of non lodgement and documentation of activities.

Day 2,REGIONAL ACTIVITIES:
Cordinating all districts,supervising credit collection and weekly reports.

Day 3,GENERAL REVIEW:
Review and posting.
A light lunch will be provided during training.
Select a location of your choice from the following:

1) Plot 777, Muhammed Buhari way, Central business district, Abuja.
2) The Auditorium staff school, university of Lagos, Akoko Lagos.
3) 595, club Road, Kano
4) Sir k. Ibrahim Road, Maiduguri.
5) Bank Road, by central Bank of Nig Jos.
6) 14, Banks Road, Kaduna.
7) 21, Okapara Avenue, Enugu.
cool 22/24, Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
9) TISCO House, Akure/Owo Road, Alagbaka

DATE: 19th – 23th April 2007 Excluding 21st and 22nd
TIME: 11.30 am each day.

Please come along with one coloured passport and your writing materials. You are required to make a payment of N3,500.00k before 19th of April for your materials, and researvation purpose,payment could be made to any branch of Skye bank.
NAME: Roland Owolabi
Acc. No: 1031010030437
BANK: Skye Bank.
You are expected to choose a location and sent it as email to: Equitylent77166@yahoo.com. Ask of the undersigned on arrival at the venue of the training. We provide a work environment that thrives on adherence to excellent standards, sound professional process and training.

Yours faithfully,
For: Equity Consulting Ltd.
Signed Roland Owolabi
DAPO AMOSUN
Head, Human Resources Admin/Fin.

Really cant remember when I applied for this and unfortunately I have missed the opportunity because I haven't checked my mail box in a long time. Please advice me. Thanx.
Re: Did Any Nairalander Get This Mail? by Lush: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2007
Yeah sure, a couple of nairalanders posted comments last week about receiving emails from an equity thingy, an agency they didnt apply to! Do a search for anything with equity in it and i'm sure you'll find replies to the post. In short, its a scam and its not worth pursuing!
Re: Did Any Nairalander Get This Mail? by Hvarian(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2007
The mail you received is a scam.I want to tell all nairalanders NOT to go for any interview that requires payment either in person or thru any bank account.I've fallen victim once and was lucky to lose only a thousand naira.BEWARE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gfair-accenture Calling / Be Wise And Invest (aims Asset Management) Africa Investment Marketing Securites / Zenith Bank Test 2moro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.