Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help (57369 Views)

Interview Invite With Quest International Company / Interview Invite With TRADE CONNECT / DPR Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by eserose: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please oh Nigerians what is this GM Limited interview about, I got a message today to come for interview . Is it scam
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by ademuwagun39(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
I receive same messsge
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by seglabsy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
funny thing is that there are so many HR in there company.It must be mlm.
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by daviesemmanuel: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
*I just got this interview invitation from GM Global Nig. as attached below:
CONGRATULATION, We are pleased to inform you of your interview selection with the HR OF GM GLOBAL NIG on WED 16\09\20 8am@ 8 bisi ogabi street, Balogun Bustop ikeja. HR OLODUN Website www.magdalanigeria.org."
**Please, is it legit?
***Similarly, this interview is tomorrow, and I just got this information now...
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by AmeaHyacinth: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
I'm replying years later but I think this would be useful for anyone who'd like to know.

Yeah, I applied for a job interview on a site. It was for the post of a customer care representative. The name of the company is now Elegance MD Global the address is 8A Bisi ogabi street opposite airport hotel besides Mobil filling station Awolowo way Off Alade street Ikeja Lagos.

I got a call from a lady telling me to come for my interview on Thursday but when I found out that it wasn't a remote job, I didn't go for the interview. The lady called me asking why I didn't come for the interview and I told her the reason. She ended the call and called me back few minutes later saying there's a remote job I could do but I'd have to come for the interview on Saturday.

My guy didn't go with it and I doubt any real company does interviews on a Saturday so I googled the address and the place was filled with normal looking houses.

I texted the lady and asked if she had a picture of the place or if I was going to pay for anything and she replied or called till this day.

I won't advice anyone to go for any job interview in that company or if they change their name don't go to that address.
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by EhimenAli111: 2:13pm On May 10, 2023
I got this as sms not quite long....👇👇👇 can someone confirm the authenticity of the company please? 🙏🙏🙏

Based on recommendation
You Are Invited For A Work Interview With EMD GLOBAL
On 11thMAY /23
8am
@8 Bisi Str behide watercress off alade. Ikeja Lagos
HR-ADE
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by Luckylin: 4:54pm On May 31, 2023
Just got the message from the company. Though I am really desperate for job but I do not think it's a legit company. Most of their site is not well managed and if it's a functioning company that deals with airline electronics as they claim atleast some few comments/feedbacks and ratings will be on their site but it isn't.. no pictures of their company, how do they now market their company.
So tired of this job thing. I am looking for job desperately but it's really hard because it's all risky jobs one is seeing. If it's not GLND, it will be the one of kidnappers..

I won't advise anyone to go to this tho.
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by Stephenydaniel(f): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2023
EhimenAli111:
I got this as sms not quite long....👇👇👇 can someone confirm the authenticity of the company please? 🙏🙏🙏

Based on recommendation
You Are Invited For A Work Interview With EMD GLOBAL
On 11thMAY /23
8am

Did u attend? I just got the same today
@8 Bisi Str behide watercress off alade. Ikeja Lagos
HR-ADE
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by Hemaah: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2023
I am currently there ..I will drop feed back after the show. ..,...people plenty shaa. I am yet to know their actual business of the day.

1 Like

Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by Hausa(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2023
Hemaah:
I am currently there ..I will drop feed back after the show. ..,...people plenty shaa. I am yet to know their actual business of the day.
What's up?
Did you later go?
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by mekusmanuel(f): 9:31pm On Feb 20
Hemaah:

What's the outcome please?
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by jakeschafer: 9:05am On Aug 21
Receiving an interview invite from GM GLOBAL isn't necessarily a scam, but it's wise to be cautious. Ensure the communication comes from a verified GM email address and check their official website for job postings. For extra security, you can use tools like https://www.ttptracker.com/ to verify the legitimacy of the invite.
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by rollymay16(f): 2:13am On Sep 02
I just got an email from great magdala schedule for 2nd September 2024 at Olabisi fadeyi ikejainterview
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by Iamscoded(m): 9:21am On Sep 03
rollymay16:
I just got an email from great magdala schedule for 2nd September 2024 at Olabisi fadeyi ikejainterview

Did you go for the interview? Are they real?
Re: Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help by Laideabdulahi: 3:46pm On Sep 11
BIG SCAM,

PLS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING THERE.

- 8 Bisi Street, off Allen Bus stop/Fadeyi Aladura Street, behind Alade Street, Ikeja, Lagos
- 8a Bisi ogabi Oluwaleimu street off mojidi street off toyin road under bridge Ikeja Lagos.

You can see me typing in capital letters. Just save yourself transport and stress.

I have been there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Scam In Town - Lagos & Ph / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.