Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,602 members, 7,948,323 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo (40953 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kola Ajeyemi In Loved Up Photo / Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by sunnymix: 1:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by CDMagazine(m): 4:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by nho4: 5:56am On Jan 30, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Other actresses should learn from Mercy

That was how you shallow minded folks were busy shouting other actresses should learn and take a clue from Tonto Dicke when she was busy deceiving you guys with pretentious social media updates until she finally bared her fangs.

Please grow up and stop being carried away with the fake life people display on social media...note that people are rarely what they seem.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by ogbonti: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
So na this one dey put pr**k for mercy Johnson cave of wonders.

And what’s so extraordinary about her “cave of wonders” ?
How is her own different from Iya Tawa, Rashida, MonsuRATu or RisiKATu’s ??
Another child and virgin identified, who idolizes Toto....nonsense!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by LINTUNE(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Sultty:
Beauty and d beast.Nigerian version
oya angel Micheal we don see u tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by LINTUNE(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2019
When the times comes to marry, I'll definitely prefer marrying a gal 7 yes younger, don't want my wife looking older than I am sad
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by coolfems(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2019
grin You can also visit www.tapoutnews.com.ng
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by MhizGladys(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Good Morning,Famz
Today is my birthday
Show mhe love,Nairalanders

Igbokwe Chinenye Gladys

GTB

God Bless.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by nho4: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2019
Jh
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by nho4: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Other actresses should learn from Mercy

Your mother must be a f00l for not aborting a gullible psychopath like you.

You f00l that can’t reason want to make yourself relevant.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
nho4:

nho4 mother must be a f00l for not aborting a gullible psychopath like nho4

You f00l that can’t reason want to make yourself relevant.

May the devil cut short your generation,including your parents and siblings.

Omo ale jati jati.
Oloriburuku somebody.

Abi is it your Mercy Johnson.
Or is it you i said othet actresses should learn from

Retarded fool
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by nho4: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

May the devil cut short your generation,including your parents and siblings.

Omo ale jati jati.
Oloriburuku somebody.

Abi is it your Mercy Johnson.
Or is it you i said othet actresses should learn from

Retarded fool

Very good...hahaha I am so happy you are pained and angry...my work and mission here is done...see you soon
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
nho4:

Very good...hahaha I am so happy you are pained and angry...my work and mission here is done...see you soon

grin cheesy pls dont go...stay for more...alianikanse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His Members Fly Private Jet To LA Show / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Picture With Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.