Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? (1288 Views)

Where Can I Buy Pineapples In Large Quantities from farmers ? / Pam Kennel Nuts, Palm Oil, Palm Kennel Cake, Palm Kennel Shell, Pineapples / Pineapples Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by edoman2016: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
I want to ask if it is possible for me to buy large pineapples directly from farmers at Cotonou border .I heard their pineapple is more cheaper than buying Nigerian pineapples at mile2 market in Lagos.

kindly help me out with information if you are a pineapple trader or farmer.
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by youngest85(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
edoman2016:
I want to ask if it is possible for me to buy large pineapples directly from farmers at Cotonou border .I heard their pineapple is more cheaper than buying Nigerian pineapples at mile2 market in Lagos.

Become a friend with a custom officer and trading will easy for you in nigeria
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by edoman2016: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
youngest85:

Become a friend with a custom officer and trading will easy for you in nigeria

I don't think pineapple importation is a contraband. I could be wrong?
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by AVECDEO: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Have you considered Edo State, I see truck load of pineapple everyday and always wondered if they are been transported to Lagos....I know they ship to abuja and other northern states.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by edoman2016: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
AVECDEO:
Have you considered Edo State, I see truck load of pineapple everyday and always wondered if they are been transported to Lagos....I know they ship to abuja and other northern states.
To be sincere, I prefer to be buying from Edo state. But the problem is logistics and transportation cost from Edo state to Lagos which will be too expensive compared to Cotonou that is very closer to Lagos or Ogun state.
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by AVECDEO: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
edoman2016:

To be sincere, I prefer to be buying from Edo state. But the problem is logistics and transportation cost from Edo state to Lagos which will be too expensive compared to Cotonou that is very closer to Lagos or Ogun state.
. I don't think the cost of logistics will erode your profit,besides there's no arm in trying.
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by BMFCOTONOU: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2019
edoman2016:

Hello edoman2016 I am currently in cotonou and I am a large scale farmer. I can help provide pineapple and vegetables like tomatoes if you are interested
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by edoman2016: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
BMFCOTONOU:

Hello edoman2016 I am currently in cotonou and I am a large scale farmer. I can help provide pineapple and vegetables like tomatoes if you are interested
Which large market can I buy pineapple myself in Cotonou?
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by BMFCOTONOU: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
edoman2016:

Which large market can I buy pineapple myself in Cotonou?

You can try dantokpa, sekou or allada markets. You should find any quantities you want at good price. Bringing it back to Lagos could be the most difficult part though.
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by edoman2016: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
BMFCOTONOU:

You can try dantokpa, sekou or allada markets. You should find any quantities you want at good price. Bringing it back to Lagos could be the most difficult part though.
Thanks sir. How do you mean bringing it back to Lagos is a problem? Can you explain please?
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by akinvest(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buying pineapples from Cotonou Benin, I can help you contact: +2348173246561 WhatsApp
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by hermann007(m): 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
I'm from Benin Republique and i'm a Pineaple producer ( sugar loaf anf Cayenne).
We are looking for regular buyer.
If you want to buy from here. We can. Supply a big quantity at good price. Just contact me Whatsapp :+229 69857452
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by edoman2016: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
hermann007:
I'm from Benin Republique and i'm a Pineaple producer ( sugar loaf anf Cayenne).
We are looking for regular buyer.
If you want to buy from here. We can. Supply a big quantity at good price. Just contact me Whatsapp :+229 69857452
I will contact you later in the day.
Re: How Can I Buy Pineapples Directly From Cotonou Border? by hermann007(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Limestone For Sale / Less Than 3% Women Have Access To Agric Credit / Two Tonne Of Catfish For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.