Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,051 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) (53498 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2019
I hope simi doesnt let go of her passion & dissappears from the scene once she starts having kids. I believe u can do both as a woman if u manage ur time properly.
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by mozona(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2019
so she don born even get husband self. i no know ooh
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2019
Two naira bress...
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2019
freemanbubble:
My love for slim girls Chai
Wanna fuckkk this girl
My love for black and slim girls
I go crazy for slim and black girls. Especially slim girls

I can control my erection for those big size but slim girls I can't

My love for slim girls ehnnn. Once i see them my dickkk dey stand immediately.

Adesua
Angelina Jolie
Gal gadot
Hmmm....
This devil is strong
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Budline(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2019
gift01:
He looks like Roger Murtaugh

Lethal Weapon?
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Adesouth(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2019
samcus:
this 1 no concern us but If you know that the two Manchester Clubs cut your ticket yesterday, gather here let's cry together.
guy tears no gree come out o......na God go still punish them
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Honestly I don't know her.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
u must be a Somali if u don't know her
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
When did they got married, that they had this grown up kids.?
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by chibowobbed(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
She's too skinny for my liking
Swear
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Fixitgood(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
oboy81:
She really tried for her small body, Toto and yansh to have way twice for two boy Children. #kudos

She go sweet for bed sha dat one sure me die! all this Sensual lovemaking kai! Ajigbijigbijigbijigbi

You no get sense. Even to write you no fit.
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Traditional Musician
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Macabeus: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mk17:

Where you see sexy for the pic?
You no get eyes
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol grin..what kinda username is this cheesy
sound cool right? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.