Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test (35245 Views)

Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money / Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Martinez19(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
I remember when the news came out that females can lose their hymen due to sports, bicycle riding and accident. Every girl, all of a sudden, had a tale that they were bicycle riders and sports women in past. grin wink
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Aluckiest(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
I hear something today! So, your mama get prick wey she take Bleep you Even @ 25?
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by James4bright(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
1Sharon:

And I won't be surprised if you are the typical brain dead Nigerian religotard. I like how you didn't answer any of my questions. A wrong deed? Didn't god created sex.
Majority act so prudish, but the statistics on Nigeria speaks for itself. Nigerians are a too- faced lot

You can hold on to your delusional opinion but try not to mislead your descendants please. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by 1Sharon(f): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
James4bright:

You can hold on to your delusional opinion but try not to mislead your descendants please. Thank you.

You are the delusional retrogresive one
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by sapeleboi(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
pls can I test it

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by AmKen(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Gather for stories .

Yet another fable.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by sulasa07(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
dachilino:
A Nigerian lady in shocking tweets, narrated how she gave up her virginity after her mum forced her to undergo virginity test. According to the Twitter user @morolakecarter,  her mum forced her to undergo virginity test after she insisted she wasn't having sex. She further disclosed that she lost it following the accusation. The Nigerian lady who narrated how she gave up her virginity further disclosed that now at 25, she is now accused of sleeping with people's dad.

Read her tweets below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/30/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-her-mum-accused-her-of-sleeping-with-peoples-dads/

Which kind egg?Hen,turkey,ostrich,lizard coz I don't understand o
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by GRE4TEST: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2019
excuse unacceptable
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by luminouz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Trolla:
All these people that blame everyone for their failures
If you are a slut its your fault, not your mothers, not society, not the devil, not God...just you
You may not have known it, but every decision you've ever made was yours, you had the option to take an alternate path, but you didn't
leah sheribu was only 15 when abducted by boko-haram yet her decision and resolve not to be converted was solely hers

Its mostly girls and girls like her in particular that have made it a habit to blame everyone for the misdeeds, not owning up to one's short-comings is becoming the order of the day for women, you rarely here a man say balderdash like this....that's why its called man-up, not woman-up

This is one thing women need to emulate from their male counter-parts that will command more respect to the female gender as even this habit is inherent in contemporary feminism Blame the men for everything, blame society for some-others, blame everybody else for the rest

If you do something or become something then own up to your faults

I'll drop a quote that changed my perspective on life(forgotten where i saw it)
Those who loose, blame others for the loss.” “When you keep blaming others for every mistake you make in life one day you'll look back and realize you're the mistake all along”.”

Whoever u are,wherever u are, whichever and whatever u are....I bless u for this post of urs,from the bottom of my heart. That is some real shiit up there, I hope the females(and also some males) will read,understand and practicalise this piece of advice.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Trolla:
All these people that blame everyone for their failures
If you are a slut its your fault, not your mothers, not society, not the devil, not God...just you
You may not have known it, but every decision you've ever made was yours, you had the option to take an alternate path, but you didn't
leah sheribu was only 15 when abducted by boko-haram yet her decision and resolve not to be converted was solely hers

Its mostly girls and girls like her in particular that have made it a habit to blame everyone for the misdeeds, not owning up to one's short-comings is becoming the order of the day for women, you rarely here a man say balderdash like this....that's why its called man-up, not woman-up

This is one thing women need to emulate from their male counter-parts that will command more respect to the female gender as even this habit is inherent in contemporary feminism Blame the men for everything, blame society for some-others, blame everybody else for the rest

If you do something or become something then own up to your faults

I'll drop a quote that changed my perspective on life(forgotten where i saw it)
Those who loose, blame others for the loss.” “When you keep blaming others for every mistake you make in life one day you'll look back and realize you're the mistake all along”.”
Deep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / 120 Kilos Of Cocaine Wash Up On Australian Beaches / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.