Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK (29767 Views)

Burutai Flown By His Pilot Son From Sokoto To Abuja (Photo) / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai For Withdrawing His Son From A Public School / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by focus7: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2019
designking:
He is no longer Jubril from Sudan?

We have too many psychos roaming freely in this country!

Am waiting for the political pastor at Ota to take this new version of identity to his alter to preach to his congregation again.

2 Likes

Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by OVIHINNO(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2019
How on earth was this Jerk made a Minister of Aviation of the Federal Republic? No wonder planes were always falling from the sky during his time..SMH

2 Likes

Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by LionTiger(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2019
designking:
Al Jubirini "The Duck sellers son" Or is he Fatherless? Just asking o!
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by Vickthore: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2019
ledamaster:
Those that knw him, knows very well that Buhari is a son of a nigerien. This is why he is building infrastructures to Niger and not even in katsina. They arebusing his posters to campaign in Niger. Buhari fatherbis from Niger and his Mother from Bornu.
Yet our Yoruba brothers are worshiping someone who still maintains ancestory with Niger. This is why he care not if the country burns down, this is why his brothers are killing Nigerians and he is making up excuses. Buhari dont value our economy, he values cows more than Zombies supporting him. You can call FFK what ever you want but he spoke the truth. Buhari doesnt give a damn about Nigeria or your bums.
See d way dz guy lied
Which history dd u read or were u born 100yrs ago
Why must we be willing to misinform d public at d slightest chance
... Buhari is a tyrant ,and u v d got to b typing falsehood about him?
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by focus7: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
FFK always on point cheesy

I can see that he has more sense than anyone from your place.
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2019
This FFK is a big dunce. Just imagine someone who is supposed to o be learned making such baseless & f00lish utterances.. Such a slack mouthed îdîot. Anyway they are all buffoons both the Pmb, Oshiomole, Atiku, FFK & all..

Mind u I am not affiliated with any bloody party so all u pdp puppies don't bother to waste mb replying me.
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by BluntBoy(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Wailers are hailing him now o. They have forgotten that this information is unverifiable and can get the idiot sued. If Buhari strikes now, they will start calling him a dictator.

And, this FFK is always fond of looking down on people. Let us even assume that Buhari is indeed the son of a duck seller, so what? What is wrong with being a duck seller? That was how he also abused Amaechi because Amaechi had a humble beginning.

The fact that FFK was lucky to be born to a lawyer who was well-to-do does not mean he should be demeaning humble beginnings.

An idiot whose only claim is his father's name should not be abusing people who toiled to be successful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by focus7: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
LalasticlalaPA:
FFK always on point!

He sure has more brain than anyone from your...... (am trying not to mention your linage so i won't offend you)

1 Like

Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by janvier27(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
At least his father was known with a trade, selling ducks. How exactly is this man useful to the society. I think he is a lawyer. I doubt if he has an active private practice. What has he learnt from his seniors like respected elders Falana, Awomolo and Afe Babalola. How can one be fulfilled living a life of just waiting for free easy money to flow to you. If only our politicians do not rely only on government funds to finance the type of lifestyle they want, we would have less frustrated politicians. We have professionals among them but cant help themselves. Some are medical doctors and have lived all their life from birth on government money, but can not point to even a small clinic set up by them.
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by emkz: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode, it is shocking that people still take you serious in Nigeria. You are filled with so much bile, hate and you lack wisdom. The vitriol that comes out of your mouth or your hands is too caustic, and can cause problems for yourself. Don't you have a day-job? Must you seek attention at all costs? You seem like a brilliant man, but don't make yourself into an embarrassing nuisance because of your lack of self-control. You once called the Vice-President a short devil (he did not respond), now you refer to Oshiomole as a useful idiot (I pray he doesn't respond) and you are calling a sitting President the son of a duck seller? You may be taking your luck too far.

Populist opposition is not by insults. Observe the way Americans play opposition: when someone wanted to insult Barack Obama during his first run, his main challenger then, John McCain, cautioned the person and refused to allow the insults in his campaign, especially because they were not true. He died and was buried a hero and earned the respect of Barack Obama and everyone. You may think that President Trump is your mentor, but remember his opponent called his supporters a basket of deplorables and had to defend that statement. Have you ever heard President Buhari or the Vice President throw insults to the opposition? This is Africa, we have our culture, please behave yourself.

Please be sophisticated.
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by Getdowntobiznes: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
Talk don full FFK belle sote incom dey comot for em yash and tru tru d man don konfuse.
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by ozo13(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
The technical knock out pain them .
Hehehe
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by adekolaelect(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fanikayode humm you get big month and he is unable to control it why you talk A ,.TODAY BUT YOU GO D TOMORROW but mind you what you say and how you dress determined who you are
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by suremanpatriot: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
This nonsense guy is only makin sense to his senseless fans that giv him more impetus to insanity angry.
these are bad examples to the nation under obj govt, i wonder when naija wil fully recover from the carry over effects tht obj and his chronics wreckd this country ...
he should be shackled in psychiatry for years to regain his senses
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by alen4smith(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
mediaNGR:
Femi Fani-Kayode blast APC national chairman, Oshiomhole as he claim President Buhari is Duck Seller's son from Niger Republic not a Nigerian.

This comes months after Femi Fani-Kayode and Biafra Freedom fighter, Nnamdi Kanu claim to Nigerians that President Buhari is Jubril Al Sudani an imposter from Sudan.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/our-president-is-not-nigerian-but-duck.html
FFK has gone mad again.Buhari is from Sudan now Buhari is from Niger may God confuse our enemies like he has done to FFK and his co-travellers.
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by FrancisIgya: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
And you FKK, you are the son of a goat seller from Benin Republic. Where is now their hunch on Jubril from Sudan?
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by sleemomymy: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
WHEN MADNESS THEY WORRY SOMEONE YOU GO KNOW. FFK MADNESS GENE DEY YOUR BODY.

Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
LalasticlalaPA:
FFK always on point!

Btw, I have a used HP 250 laptop for sale. 500GB hard disk with a long lasting battery at an affordable price. Interested buyers within and around Port Harcourt should holla me on 08101572063
Picture of it
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
FFK no dey tire...
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by obontami: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
That is a ruthless punch on osho-OmoAle! hahaha! cheesy grin
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by goat22: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
mrMeen:
Duck sellers son from Niger Republic, I thought na jubril from sudan abeg this people are confused they will soon tell us to check his hands it has cellulose from chasing ducks all his life awon oshi.

He is correct. If you check buharis nose, it is shaped like Ahmadu of Niger, the billionaire duck seller in Niger which means he is his son. Also when buhari walks that little limp you see is called duck sellers limp which comes as a result of bending to catch running ducks.

2 Likes

Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by obainosis4real: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
All you people should know is that those supporting buhari here for second term have been paid to stay here permanently to attack anyone who say ill thing about buhari or apc but I know that all of us here knows the truth.

There is this Yoruba friend of mine who did everything, supported buhari in all capacity in 2015 now he has no job because he was retrenched at the peak of the recession... The wife's shop ran down because the family depended on that business to feed....

What I'm saying is, today the guy is jumping up and down with apc thing because he was given half bag of rice and I told him not to ask me for help come march

I'm not in support of ffk for his unguided statements but buhari is not the best for Nigeria neither is atiku but let's try another person my fellow Nigerians just as we tred buhari

Thank you
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by wellmax(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
FFK is another word for Madness
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by jellington: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
FFK is seemingly frustrated . He is uncoordinated in doing the uncouth thing cut out for.
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by Gassa007: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
designking:

Jubril son of a Duck seller

1 Like

Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by Afritop(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
FFK the mad man grin
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by Afritop(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
FFK always on point cheesy
Clown undecided
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by Wadapikin(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
That duck seller son stood tall in the days of war and defended country gallantly and is why you are alive to even criticiz him today.That duck seller son from Niger needs to be rewarded. What do you think FFK?
Re: 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK by Wadapikin(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
That duck seller son stood tall in the days of war and defended you country gallantly and that is why you are alive to even criticiz him today.That duck seller son from Niger needs to be rewarded. What do you think FFK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Ambode Receives Hand-over Notes From Fashola / Ben Bruce Slams Chude Jideonwo And Tolu Ogunlesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.