Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,728 members, 7,941,757 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Will Retain My Position As The Senate President If Atiku Wins- Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Retain My Position As The Senate President If Atiku Wins- Saraki (346 Views)

I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Seyi Makinde: I Will Retain APC Appointees Who Are Competent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Retain My Position As The Senate President If Atiku Wins- Saraki by mrdotman: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, on Sunday disclosed that Kwara State will get the Senate President slot if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), candidate, Atiku Abubakar, wins the 2019 presidential election.

Saraki spoke at a reception by residents of Offa, where he led members of his party at a campaign rally in the local government. Read more...https://www.imranservices.com.ng/2019/01/30/i-will-retain-my-position-as-the-senate-president-if-atiku-wins-saraki/
Re: I Will Retain My Position As The Senate President If Atiku Wins- Saraki by mrdotman: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: I Will Retain My Position As The Senate President If Atiku Wins- Saraki by TIGRITIS: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2019
So all you need to retain your position as SP is for atiku to win even if you lose your own senatorial district?

You need to import pigs from the red mud land to vote you if it is the empty noise of those pigs on social media that is deceiving you.
Re: I Will Retain My Position As The Senate President If Atiku Wins- Saraki by Imortal001: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2019
If atifku win election, sorry bro, ur time is up!
Re: I Will Retain My Position As The Senate President If Atiku Wins- Saraki by shakmati(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Confirmed Baba Oloye! We are with you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Will Reactivate All The Sea Ports In Delta - Atiku / Inec Don't Want Me To Vote During This Election / Next Level Is Always Harder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.