Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

Love Is Killing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Killing Me (718 Views)

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / Help - Shes Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Killing Me by comdick: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
Please be sincerely and advise like your brother or sister or even like a Father or Mother and "NO ABUSE"

There is this girl i met, a younger brother to a friend of mine, to be precise. although mere looking at her from afar she is very strict but when you are closer you see that se is loving, caring, and can die for the one she love.

We started like a friend, she visit me and i visit her regularly in there parents house, after some time there was this likeness inbetween the two of us that she do call me in the middle of the night.

After some time i discover she was having a little problem with a friend, as she normally calls it but then i know he was his boy friend, because he too was my friend in my primary school days. she do address him to me normally as friend every time we talked about him.

Do not look at me as an opportunist or using her weakness to spit out my words, because that is the more reason i go to there house constantly "I LOVE HER" but i cannot tell her cause her face is always terrfying but her attitude is very, very, very, welcoming.

Then one day she came visiting and during our rough play she said she will bite me in my mouth, and i said she can't and she did it. and i did my own back, then she was angry and i beg her to rebite me but she started kissing me i told her no, that she should bite me and i will be satisfied but she continue for like 4 times then she bite me.  make a move to kiss her but she did not reject and we started kissing for like 20 minutes without sex. Then i told her i love her and I want to marry her. "THIS IS WHAT I WANT FROM HER" from the bottom of my heart.  But she said no. i said why and she said y has a long tail and two branches. It now turn to our rough play that when ever she visit me our rough play is kissing without sex.

Then on this fateful day she open up to me, I asked her if she was a virgin and she said no, and explain the story how she lost her virginity. After two years of her secondary school she meet a guy "The same guy i called my friend in primary school days" after some time he asked for a relationship and she agreed, he do came to see her in school and nothing happen until last february 2009 she lost her virginity to him and he promised her that he will marry her. But recent months back he started some silly behaviour but she make up her mind that even if the relationship will fall it will not be from her hand. and she will not want to dissapoint me cause i will be leaving the country for three years to study more abroad and how am i so sure that i will not see anybody outside the country to marry

THIS IS HER FINAL SAY.

As a brother with her answer should i continue to ask her or should leave her alone cos "I LOVE HER SO MUCH"
Re: Love Is Killing Me by winniebaby: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2010
i think in a relationship there must be an agreement and commitment, i wouldnt advice that you start a relationship with her because as far as i am concerned she is not focused, i think she has to decide if she wants to continue with her boy friend or not. then you can think of the next step.

should i say you are still dreaming or caught up with flame of love
Re: Love Is Killing Me by 1105(f): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2010
I will bite u
u cant
Ok, try me and see,
I said u cant
ok bring your mouth,
here,
KAII, so u bite me.
i would do u back,
u wont dare u said u love me,
i do, ok bring ur mouth
Kaii, so u bite me,
next thing is kissing,
and the aim of the story---
BASELESS,
Re: Love Is Killing Me by philip0906(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2010
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Love Is Killing Me by adagz01(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
My advice, dont start promising mariage now.just bang her well b4 u travel cos u will she want u
Re: Love Is Killing Me by omega25red(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
i wouldn't want you as a friend because with friends like you who needs enimies. The girl is right for not wanting to be with you because once you land in which ever country you are going there will be tons of girls to chase which will lead you to forget her.

i'll admit that we men are always scheming on women who are taken or not but damn a friend from primary school's girl. Even if the girl suspect that the dude is cheating you should keep your mouth shut and not even think of making a move on her. some people sha  undecided
Re: Love Is Killing Me by comdick: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2010
cool embarassed
This is not a matter of undecided or not I think a guy of 29 yrs will know when to marry or not,
I love her very much I have come accross so many lady but the way i feel about her is very different.
Advise like a real brother or put yourself in the position of the lady and answer my question.

(1) (Reply)

She Kept According A Brotherly Respect To Me / Is There A Good Or Happy Marriage? / What Do You Do When Ur Love Is A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.