Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nollywood Is One Of The Worst Places To Have Female Friends- Nazo Ekezie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Is One Of The Worst Places To Have Female Friends- Nazo Ekezie (368 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Is One Of The Worst Places To Have Female Friends- Nazo Ekezie by splendid22(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nazo Ekezie, a Nollywood filmmaker and actress has revealed that Nollywood is one of the worst places to have female friends.

She noted that the fake love exhibited in the industry is not genuine.

“Women don't like each other. Please, quote me, Nollywood is one of the worst places to have female friends.Because most female actresses see genuine compliments as something else. The worst are those who are doing better and well paid, endorsements and all, with the fame, yet they still say rubbish about other actress in the industry”, she told TheNewsGuru.

“Every battle I have faced in Nollywood is surrounded around women. It's that bad. They believe once they have made it, nobody else should.These big actresses (the A-List). They are scary. Seriously. You would be in your corner, thinking they are all made and won't stress it again. But they are the ones that are more jealous. Even on set".

While commenting on her favourite qualities in a man, she said:”I have always looked out for someone who fame doesn't entice or affect. One wouldn't consider it a problem. I want someone who would be patient enough to know me and not look at me from the movie angle. I would love someone who sees me as Nazo and not an actress all the time.Well, I'm not a physical look kind of person but then you won't be looking like masquerade though".

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/nollywood-is-one-of-the-worst-places-to-have-female-friends-nazo-ekezie/

Re: Nollywood Is One Of The Worst Places To Have Female Friends- Nazo Ekezie by DuchessLily(f): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Them snatch your guy? Or too much olofofo?

(1) (Reply)

Compare Rudeboy Fans In Nigeria And The Ones Abroad / You Are Yet To Fulfill Your Promise To Me After One Year - Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh / Davido Surprises Girlfriend, Chioma With Lots Of Gift On Valentine's Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.