Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) (28294 Views)

David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / Crowd On "Isia Agu" Uniform Welcomes Buhari At The Airport In Imo State / Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Asshurbanipall: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Paul Ogenyi have you eaten today? cool

Enugupikin:

Ediotic bamboo what's the meaning of obaze...Umahi is more of an Awgu name and we Enugu people bear it more .....Nkita offia
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Enugupikin: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
chloride6:
Obiano and this dude are two smartest Igbo dudes alive...

I think this guy stands the highest chance of being president compared to rochas and obiano...

The North wont like Obiano as Anambra peeps too dey carry shoulder..

Umahi would be perfect comfort the North
You're right.. Umahi looks presidential..same with Enugu gov

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Afospecialk: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
PMB till 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Asshurbanipall: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Paul nwa Nsukka. i am very sure that Christian will kill you the next time our team display him on Facebook.

Enugupikin:

Pained Igala goaat...how's your mom doing under onitsha head bridge
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by superlanny(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Dave umahi is campaigning for buhari....

Moreover is not a suprisse coz they are not igbos...

What is the meaning of umahi....

They are called igbos by coincidence.....

God save igboland from these people
they are not Igbos abi, craze dey worry this one o.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by globemoney01: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari has now campaigned in all SE states while Atiku is still playing hide and seek with SE leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Asshurbanipall: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Did the guy mention the fat imbecilic Ugwuanyi? cheesy

Enugupikin:

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Enugupikin: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Paul Ogenyi have you eaten today? cool

Xup... osagyefo98 is a frustrated pig.. hehehehehehe... I will give him run for this nairaland..infact because of his hatred for Enugu, Ebonyi and imo I will free other Anambra peeps and face his mata squarely

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Smile4daddy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari 4+4 is Done and dusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:
they are not Igbos abi, craze dey worry this one o.

Face ogbomosho mister.
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by globemoney01: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enugupikin:

You mean Enugu weeping Governor?
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Enugupikin: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Did the guy mention the fat imbecilic Ugwuanyi? cheesy

Core Eastern states are Enugu, imo, Ebonyi and somehow Abia.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by gurunlocker: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
The last time bubu wore this type of cloth was when he was looking for votes 4 years ago grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Asshurbanipall: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
You are a slave, so who are you to free your master(Anambra)? Lol

If we reason your family matter again, then all of you including Michael, Chima and Christian will land in SARS. Be careful Paul

Enugupikin:

Xup... osagyefo98 is a frustrated pig.. hehehehehehe... I will give him run for this nairaland..infact because of his hatred from Enugu, Ebonyi and imo I will free other Anambra peeps and face his mata squarely

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Enugupikin: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
You are slave, so who are you to free your master(Anambra)? Lol

If we reason your family matter again, then all of you including Michael, Chima and Christian will land in SARS. Be careful Paul

Sorry I don't reply Igala peeps..they're abokki

Next please?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Umahi and Ugwuanyi are the only PDP governors that doesn't disrespect the President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enugupikin:

Xup... osagyefo98 is a frustrated pig.. hehehehehehe... I will give him run for this nairaland..infact because of his hatred from Enugu, Ebonyi and imo I will free other Anambra peeps and face his mata squarely

Just remove my good people of Imo from that list biko....

Imo is bae.

In igboland we have only Anambra,abia and Imo as igbos.....

Others should consult their elders for their origin.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Asshurbanipall: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enugu is a northern state, no wonder Nsukka language is hard to understand by the real Igbos(Anambra).lol

Asaba and Ikwerre is understandable than Nsukka.

Enugupikin:

Core Eastern states are Enugu, imo, Ebonyi and somehow Abia.
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Asshurbanipall: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Paul be very careful. cool

Enugupikin:

Sorry I don't reply Igala peeps..they're abokki

Next please?
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Enugupikin: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Just remove my good people of Imo from that list biko....

Imo is bae.

In igboland we have only Anambra,abia and Imo as igbos.....

Others should consult their elders for their origin.
I have told you...any attack on Enugu, Ebonyi, imo or Abia will send you to the world beyond...the above 4 states are monolithic...so don't divide us the better igbos...your onitsha neighbors said they're not igbos so join them find your route or are you a bastarrd?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Naajjii: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
wise0ne:
Don't Be suprised because you see some people
Supporting Buhari and his unconstitutional and
anti unity policies

Even the following tyrants have a good number
of followers

1. Adolf Hitler - credited with killing over 2 million
Jews , Muslims and Christians he had millions of
followers

2. Mubutu seseseko had millions who will die for
him

3. Pol pot of Cambodia the skull maker had loyal
followers who will melt your flesh with acid
Supporting Buhari for a second term is an evil
act every patriotic Nigerian must avoid .

Let's Rally round Atiku and Obi to unite our country
and save our democracy from collapse.
May God continue to bless the Federal Republic
of Nigeria
Copied
All these people you mentioned are looters who stole their countries money . Buhari is not a looter rather it is Atiku that is similar to them.
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Enugupikin: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Enugu is a northern state, no wonder Nsukka language is hard to understand by the real Igbos(Anambra).lol

Means nothing...Enugu remains your capital

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enugupikin:

I have told you...any attack on Enugu, Ebonyi, imo or Abia will send you to the world beyond...the above 4 states are monolithic...so don't divide us the better igbos...your onitsha neighbors said they're not igbos so join them find your route or are you a bastarrd?

Next

Truth pains.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Enugupikin: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Next

Truth pains.
Igala boy you're a bastarrd

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Asshurbanipall: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol.. Enugu is the dilapidated capital of northern state of WAWA PEOPLE

Enugupikin:

Means nothing...Enugu remains your capital
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Asshurbanipall:

Is a fact, even I hear someone from kwale as they speak...but nsukka very hard to understand.....

They are not igbos.

Cc

Enugupikin.
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Enugupikin: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Lol.. Enugu is the dilapidated capital of northern state of WAWA PEOPLE

Enugu remains your capital and you know this...was once Anambra capital and still eastern Nigeria capital

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Asshurbanipall: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok let us go to Facebook to reason your matter small cool

Enugupikin:

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Enugupikin:

Truth is truth.

Igbos know themselves.
Re: Breaking!!! Dave Umahi Welcomes Buhari In Ebonyi State (PHOTOS) by igwefivestar(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Dave umahi is campaigning for buhari....

Moreover is not a suprisse coz they are not igbos...

What is the meaning of umahi....

They are called igbos by coincidence.....

God save igboland from these people
another disgrace to igboland spotted. I pray that God gives u brain b4 ending of this month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Kessington Adebutu: CDNDC Carpets EFCC Over Western Lotto / PDP Rally: How Atiku Was Welcomed In Kano (Aerial View Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.