Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,830 members, 7,893,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Free Typing Services To Churches, Or Businesses That Spread The Gospel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Typing Services To Churches, Or Businesses That Spread The Gospel (527 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Businesses That Can And Will Never Fail You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Typing Services To Churches, Or Businesses That Spread The Gospel by hairqueen: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
We offer FREE typing services to Churches, Christian Ministries or Business that spread the Gospel in Lagos, Nigeria

Many business do not have secretaries or typists, so we want to make sure that the good news that they want to give to others gets published openly.

Contact us at +234-0812-656-0740. We look forward to assisting you spread the good news.

(1) (Reply)

Marketplace? Buy My Products, Don't Buy Me! / This Nigerian Needs Your Assistance And Advice / I Need Help Where I Can Buy Young Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.