Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,322 members, 7,947,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Top 5 Celebrities That Made Nigerian Youths Do Anything For Money In 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Celebrities That Made Nigerian Youths Do Anything For Money In 2018 (610 Views)

5 Celebrities That Have Found Their Lookalikes (Photos) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Celebrities That Made Nigerian Youths Do Anything For Money In 2018 by Realbuzzing(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
In 2018, there were many Celebrities that made Nigerian youth for the money but we are going to give you the Top 5 , here they are

1.Lil Kesh

Towards the ending of 2018 Lil kesh released a single " Logo Benz" which had Lyrics like " I dey pray to Allah, if money no come I go do Blood Money" and this agigated the hearts of many Nigerian youth that are not ready to work but are looking for where to collect money immediately

2.Olamide

Olamide wasn't so much involved in this because he had a wonderful year in 2018 releasing hits upon hits but he was the master mind of the Lyrics in Lil kesh's " Logo Benz" and this made so many Nigerians Angry because they didn't expect such Lyrics from an A- list Artiste like Olamide.

See Full List Below
https://www.realbuzzing.com/top-5-celebrities-that-made-nigerian-youths-do-anything-for-money-in-2018/

(1) (Reply)

Latest News on 2019 BBnaija Reunion Show about Ex-Housemates / I’m His Wife-to-be'–lover Of Divorced Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike, Tells His Fans / VIDEO: Police Confront Singer, Teni For Bragging About Slapping Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.