Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,042 members, 7,949,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Career Journey With Longrich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Career Journey With Longrich (746 Views)

3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / Longrich Products In Nigeria / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Journey With Longrich by Osaronicole: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
LONGRICH INTERNATIONAL In Brief

This is welcoming you to my team! A family that comprises of highly enterprising men and women from all walks of life, across different races and in different countries whose common goal is to enrich their lives through a highly exciting and rewarding business opportunity.

It is all about considering an alternative income option, A plan B, that will supplement your present source of income, thereby eliminating the high risk associated with having a single source of income.

I therefore introduce the Company LONGRICH INTERNATIONAL established in 1986 to you. It has been in existence for 33 years, with its research and development institutions in American, Japan, France & China. Longrich has over 2000 products from eight different categories such as: Cosmetics, Healthcare products, Household equipment, Furniture, Real Estate & Logistics.

Longrich is known for product quality, that’s why they manufacture products under OEM (original Equipment Manufacturer) for big companies like
Forbes,
GSK,
Carrefour,
Wall-mart,
Unilever,
Marks and Spencer, Estee Launder,
Avon,
Tesco, PnG etc.

Longrich has the largest and most advanced center for the research, development, manufacture and sales of cosmetics and healthcare products in China. Their products are sold in over 50 countries of the world and the Longrich trademark registered in over 188 countries.

Longrich manufactures Top Quality, Fast Moving, Unique and Highly Effective Products like

Superbklean Anion Sanitary Napkins and Panty liners,
Shampoos,
Mosquito Repellant sprays,
Bamboo soaps, Toothpaste, Antiperspirant,
Energy shoes,
Energy pot,
Classy Style Energy Cups, Sheep placenta SOD body cream,
Herbal Body Wash, Mouth fresheners,
Hand Cream,
Wine,
Calcuim,
Nutri V instant drink, Cordycep coffee, etc.

I AM LOOKING FOR 2 TYPES OF PEOPLE:

1. The YES am employed type but always in debts

▪Salary is never enough
▪I need a Plan B urgently
▪I cant afford to travel outside my country
▪I need financial stability
▪If there's mass sack in my office, what plan B do I have

2. The YES, I DONT HAVE A JOB BUT I NEED TO BE FINANCIALLY STABLE

�I need to build a legacy for my family
�I used to work as a single lady, now a stay at home mum struggling
�No job forth coming, I am not getting any younger
�l need a business I can do and be free from financial .

If you fall into any of the categories. Call/WhatsApp me to join our weekly seminar.

Re: Career Journey With Longrich by Osaronicole: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
FOR YOUR LONGRICH BIOSCIENCE PRODUCTS

Toothpastes
Vitamin C
Calcium
Shampoo
Dandruff control shampoo
Berry oil. To look radiant and young
Arthro sup for Arthritis and Rheumatism
Alkaline Cup
Slimming teas
Mosquito repellent
Etc

Call me to order for your products 08033437562

(1) (Reply)

..... / Buy DSTV Decoder In Benin City / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.