Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,325 members, 7,950,643 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

If You Are 40 And Above You Should Read This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are 40 And Above You Should Read This (299 Views)

Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above / WOMEN'S HEALTH: Strictly 40 And Above / MEN'S HEALTH: Strictly For 40 And Above!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are 40 And Above You Should Read This by Patclinic: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
hello everyone. am new to nairaland my son told me to share my works here so i can use my work to help more people .. my name is Patricia and am a professional masseuse (Massage therapist)
which implies that i am someone who has undergone some special training in the use of massage to alleviate medical conditions and that's true
The benefits of massage therapy are wide. anyone and everyone needs Massage.
my main focus are for people who are close to 50 and above
they have high tendency of getting stroke,
stressed Headaches and Migraines
Increased Muscle
Tension Depression
AnxietyGastrointestinal Problems Hypertension
Arthritis and Diabetes
As you can see, these are issues that don’t affect only older adults, its better to avoid all this ailment and get a constant massage therapy
you can register for a different session with me depending on your availability

you can follow this link to have a chat with me https:///De2ekMmzNIN2jkiuy2yXtf

(1) (Reply)

Kegels Exercise: The Natural Cure To Stop Quick Ejaculation / Think Of What Your Cup Of Water Can Do In Your Body / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.