Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Oau Cut Off Mark - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Oau Cut Off Mark (671 Views)

Oau Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2013/2014 Admission / Jamb 2013 Cut-off Mark For Both Universities ,polytechnic And Colleges / Oau Cut Off Mark Is Now Release 4 2010/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Cut Off Mark by Babs7: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2010
my name is adeyemo ilias my jamb score is 232 pst ume is 172 computer science where do i stand for oau admissions
Re: Oau Cut Off Mark by PECng: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
When you Have Changed Your Choice of Course in your UTME but the Old Course is Still Reflecting on Your OAU Post-UTME
It is very normal that between when UTME results are released and when admission offering is over, applicants will have the need to change their choices of institution or/and courses, it’s very normal. But I have to tell you that this is one of the very rampant but overlooked reasons why a lot of people lose their admission—especially when it has to do with OAU. Read me right please, changing your choices of course within OAU is not a problem at all, it only becomes a problem when you do the changing of course at a wrong time; and there are so many wrong times to change your course if you are aspiring to be offered an admission in OAU. READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/10/when-you-have-changed-your-choice-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Futo 2011/2012 Your Sure Way To Get Admitted / Free Workshop/interactive Session: Everything About Computers / Study In Northern American Countries Like U.s,canada & Europe Without Toefl & G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.