Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,352 members, 7,888,120 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

"The Candidates" - Atiku Reveals Why He Is Running For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Candidates" - Atiku Reveals Why He Is Running For President (227 Views)

Omokri: Obi, Tinubu Are Regional Candidates, Atiku Is A National Leader (Video) / 'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Candidates" - Atiku Reveals Why He Is Running For President by Korlah14: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has said he is running for president to bring his business and political experience to uncovered in the administration of the nation

. Abubakar, who spoke during a live town hall meeting held at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, tagged ‘The Candidates,’ on Wednesday evening, said he saw himself as a bridge between the current and future generations.

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party said, “I would like to claim that, as far as experience is concerned, I am the most experienced.

Secondly, I am bringing my business experience, which I acquired over a long period, almost two decades after leaving public service.

“Thirdly, I believe that I am a candidate for the future because I try to bridge the current generation and the future generation. When we come to the issue of security, at the time they came in, the security challenge was restricted to the North-East. “

Today, it has spread to two other northern zones — North-West and North-Central. I don’t think that is a good performance. On the basis of that, I think Nigerians needs to know all that. The current All Progressives Congress administration has really not performed to their expectations.”

for extract from the candidates and more gist visit https://www.kolaoyewolesblog.com/2019/01/the-candidates-atiku-reveals-why-he-is.html
Re: "The Candidates" - Atiku Reveals Why He Is Running For President by focus7: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
The true reason why Atiku is running for president

(1) (Reply)

Improved Minimum Wage Will Help Improve Standard Of Living- Shehu Sani / Is Spicy Omoyele Sowore The “deviant” Nigeria Needs? / Central African Republic Approve Peace Deal With Rebel Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.