Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

ICEKING - HIGHER LEVELS [new music] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ICEKING - HIGHER LEVELS [new music] (310 Views)

Download Mp3:- ICEKING B Ft VELLA - Blessings Follow Me (prod By Jobulux) / Download Mp3:- ICEKING B - Blessed Boy [prod By Jobulux] / Iceking - Dont Get Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICEKING - HIGHER LEVELS [new music] by Nigerdeltaent(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2019
AkwaCross most talked about artist on the political scene, IceKing boils back with yet another amazing tune titled HIGHER LEVEL.

Iceking goes in to tell The audience his travails in the hands of his colleagues and political gladiators and says he is tired of the same level. That he wants a 'Higher Level'.

I won't call this a beef track, but certainly ICEKING has made his mind known and certainly he means it when he says he is moving on to 'Higher Levels'.

The song is uniquely rendered and has a stylish delivery.

Feelingzbeatz produced this one again.

Hit the download button to feel this amazing tune and also move to HIGHER LEVELS

DOWNLOAD: Iceking - Higher Levels via

https://www.nigerdeltaent.com/iceking-higher-levels-prod-by-feelingz/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome – Yawa / An Awesome Cover Of Kygo Ft Selena Gomez_walk With Me By Veeez / Mybusfare (6.30AM Every Weekday) On Kennis 104.1FM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.