Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,225 members, 7,964,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:00 AM

APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi (1139 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) / I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari / Work Must Stop On Any Airport Currently Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by Anambralstson: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2019
APC did not put N1 in any of the Airports they commissioned nationwide; PDP paid in full, Buhari only hurried to commission them close to the elections – Peter Obi

Lalasticlala

See evidence

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by Isgnoscriminals: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Kadaria: Atiku left public University in rot, and built one of the best University just for personal interest?

Peter Obi: can I answer that?

Kadaria: Yes

Peter Obi : Atiku built University? Yes, Tell me one of his mate that built same? #NgTheCandidates

4 Likes

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by TEDHorsePower: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2019
APC is useless

1 Like

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by SocialFinance: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Obi is a pathetic liar. So the worse airport in 2015 becomes one of the best in 2018 just like without spending a dime Spare us this craps Igbos and PDP say online eveeytime abandoned project is completed and commission by PMB.
See below
PH airport the worse in Africa 2015 report

https://www.thecable.ng/port-harcourt-international-airport-named-worst-in-the-world

WORST AIRPORTS OF 2015
1. Port Harcourt International Airport (Nigeria)
2. King Abdulaziz International Airport (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
3. Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu, Nepal)
4. Tashkent International Airport (Uzbekistan)
5. Simon Bolivar International Airport (Caracas, Venezuela)
6. Toussaint Louverture International Airport (Port au Prince, Haiti)
7. Hamid Karzai International Airport (Kabul, Afghanistan)
8. Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
9. Benazir Bhutto International Airport (Islamabad, Pakistan)
10. Beauvais-Tille International Airport (Paris)
Best International Airport for 2015
BEST AIRPORTS OF 2015
1. Changi International Airport (Singapore)
2. Incheon International Airport (Seoul, South Korea)
3. Haneda International Airport (Tokyo, Japan)
4. Taoyuan International Airport (Taipei, Taiwan)
5. Hong Kong International Airport
6. Munich International Airport (Germany)
7. Helsinki International Airport (Finland)
8. Vancouver International Airport (Canada)
9. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (Malaysia)
10. Kloten International Airport (Zurich, Switzerland)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by DrGoodman: 8:21am On Jan 31, 2019
APC are just scammers

1 Like

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by ozoebuka1(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2019
I'm greatly ashamed of Buhari and osibanjo government but to a greater length, I'm more disappointed on their supporters because those guys are enemies of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by SocialFinance: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=Isgnoscriminals post=75280676]Kadaria: Atiku left public University in rot, and built one of the best University just for personal interest?

Peter Obi : Atiku built University? Yes, Tell me one of his mate that built same? #NgTheCandidates [/quotes]

Atiku built the uni with laundered money. Secondly it was built while ASUU strike was on in 2003, the longest ever in the history of Nigeria 6 months. Thirdly, 95% of employee there are expat and finally no civil servants or non thieving kids can attend such school. It's plan for looters children like himself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by festacman(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2019
Peter Obi is behaving like a child. The money is Nigeria's money and never PDP's money.

The problem of corruption in relation to project implementation in Nigeria is never budgetary allocation or securing funding. The problem is actually using the project money judiciously to deliver the project without stealing part of the money and abandoning the project .

This is where PDP failed Nigerians, leaving behind many uncompleted projects. Fortunately, Buhari has done well in prioritizing the completion of those projects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by CuteMaro(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2019
It is unfortunate that this great forum is pro Apc, but that not withstanding I will still go about my normal business.

If you haven't please try and see the video of the interview and vote wisely!

Check my signature

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku built the uni with laundered money. Secondly it was built while ASUU strike was on in 2003, the longest ever in the history of Nigeria 6 months. Thirdly, 95% of employee there are expat and finally no civil servants or non thieving kids can attend such school. It's plan for looters children like himself.

But you expect the students to excel amongst its peers worldwide without adequate fees?

So the university was built in 6 months and he had to pressure ASUU to remain on strike so Nigerians can opt for his same expensive school like you alleged?

95% of employees are experts in a school?, Including academic and non academic staff... the drivers and cleaners are americans and british?, How then is he tagged the 2nd largest employer of labour in adamawa?.

How do you people even reason?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by FiftyFifty(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Isgnoscriminals:
Kadaria: Atiku left public University in rot, and built one of the best University just for personal interest?

Peter Obi : Atiku built University? Yes, Tell me one of his mate that built same? #NgTheCandidates

Lol I thought I was the only one who heard that. Atiku & Obi are pathetic liars. Why Obi with his feminine voice can lie so boldly, so openly, so brazenly & so unashamedly is beyond me. The most excruciating part of it all is the way they attempted to make a carricature of our collective intelligence. Twisting facts and figures to justify their unjustifiable failures.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2019
FiftyFifty:

Lol I thought I was the only one who heard that. Atiku & Obi are pathetic liars. Why Obi with his feminine voice can lie so boldly, so openly, so brazenly & so unashamedly is beyond me. The most excruciating part of it all is the way they attempted to make a carricature of our collective intelligence. Twisting facts and figures to justify their unjustifiable failures.

You still eventually said nothing.. what lie?

1 Like

Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by magoo10(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Built reared 150 castrated cows for 20years grin
Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by xandercage1: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2019
SocialFinance:
Obi is a pathetic liar. So the worse airport in 2015 becomes one of the best in 2018 just like without spending a dime Spare us this craps Igbos and PDP say online eveeytime abandoned project is completed and commission by PMB.
See below
PH airport the worse in Africa 2015 report

https://www.thecable.ng/port-harcourt-international-airport-named-worst-in-the-world

WORST AIRPORTS OF 2015
1. Port Harcourt International Airport (Nigeria)
2. King Abdulaziz International Airport (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
3. Tribhuvan International Airport (Kathmandu, Nepal)
4. Tashkent International Airport (Uzbekistan)
5. Simon Bolivar International Airport (Caracas, Venezuela)
6. Toussaint Louverture International Airport (Port au Prince, Haiti)
7. Hamid Karzai International Airport (Kabul, Afghanistan)
8. Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
9. Benazir Bhutto International Airport (Islamabad, Pakistan)
10. Beauvais-Tille International Airport (Paris)
Best International Airport for 2015
BEST AIRPORTS OF 2015
1. Changi International Airport (Singapore)
2. Incheon International Airport (Seoul, South Korea)
3. Haneda International Airport (Tokyo, Japan)
4. Taoyuan International Airport (Taipei, Taiwan)
5. Hong Kong International Airport
6. Munich International Airport (Germany)
7. Helsinki International Airport (Finland)
8. Vancouver International Airport (Canada)
9. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (Malaysia)
10. Kloten International Airport (Zurich, Switzerland)
pained afonja zombie stop displaying your stupidity on nairaland
Re: APC Didn't Put One Naira In Any Airport Projects They Commissioned-peter Obi by Johnnyessence(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Apc lies and propaganda will never hold any water again. buhari dullard failed woefully in governance.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Atiku’s Man Over $4m Cash Haul / BREAKING NEWS: BBC UNCOVERS MASSIVE VOTE BUYING IN BOKO-HARAM HELD REGIONS / Bishop Oyedepo Cheered & Mobbed As He Casts His Vote (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.