Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

(photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War (610 Views)

"Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Hit Osogbo Roads, Storm House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by ToriTori247: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2019
Nigerians in the United States (US) are protesting against corruption in the Nigerian judiciary.

The posters who hit US streets also seek international support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s anti corruption war.

Details soon......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2019
I will believe them and convince all my family to vote for buhari if they can do just one thing

Come and protest in ejigbo local government.
I'm sure when next they show the 4+4 sign they won't need to fold their thumbs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by oyebanji44: 8:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Absolutely Correct grin Buhari is working.Buhari deserves praise.Don't be a hater.SAY No to CoRRuPTION.SAY No To Atikulooter.We are buhamatching now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by SweetJoystick(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Make them come back home and feel the Buhari effect
Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Isgnoscriminals: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari has die-hard followers who neither ask for money or mobilization. Atiku is just wasting his looted funds to deceive the gullibles.Only a corrupt minds support Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Racoon(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Come to Nigeria to enjoy Buhari's "change" and protest against Lawal Babachir, Lawal Daura, Ganduje dollar bribe crook, Abba Kyari, Oshiomole, Akpabio, NHIS sec OUK, etc
Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by rusher14: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Well done my people.

Your effort goes a long way.

Much respect.
Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by rusher14: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Racoon:
[s]Come to Nigeria to enjoy Buhari's "change" and protest against Lawal Babachir, Lawal Daura, Ganduje dollar bribe crook, Abba Kyari, Oshiomole, Akpabio, NHIS sec OUK, etc [/s]

Get with the programme.

Which Babachir are you talking about?
Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2019
BMC zombies everywhere. hahahaha
If truly they love Buhari style of government, they should come back to Nigeria and enjoy the change. Instead of staying in a civilized country with good economy and spewing trash from there.
Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by madone: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2019
;DTell them to come back home and feel the radar well. Eediots over fed children of political grand thieves .are they the ones staying without light, does rain block their houses. Are they stupid is the road to their hour not motorable. Nonsense
Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2019
The thing I like about Wailers is that when an election comes around, they mobilize themselves online and start boasting that they will win any election. And when they lose, they will be shouting rigging upandan.
Now Atiku is contesting they are making noise again, funny them. They think the likes they gannered on Nairaland for a pro Atiku post will count as a vote in the coming elections. I laugh in Japanese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by Corrinthians(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Patiently waiting for children of hate and destruction to arrive in droves and do what they do best: curse and wail. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (photos) Protesters Hit US Streets, Seek Support For Buhari’s Anti-graft War by orion7: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2019
they should be rounded up and deported.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Is A Stone Age Party – Lauretta Onochie / Former Finance Minister Adeosun Under Probe Over Corrupt Practices / My Prediction For 2019 Presidential Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.