Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,489 members, 7,944,419 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church (814 Views)

Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" / How Can I Make A Girl Dump Me? / What Can I Do To Make A Girl Dump Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church by Zealoy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2010
My girl called me up one day and told me she's quiting our relation becuz she have given her life to God, do u guyz think she make up that story just to break up with me, pls help me i really love her, i dont wanto lose her.
Re: My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church by omega25red(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
why not give your life to God too that way you both can go to church together that way no excuses.
Re: My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church by double08(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
omega25red:

why not give your life to God too that way you both can go to church together that way no excuses.

seconded!!!!
Re: My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church by 1105(f): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
different girls with different stories
dont be surprised if u find out that her pastor told her to dump u
Re: My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church by hackney(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
190.:

different girls with different stories
dont be surprised if u find out that her pastor told her to dump u

That's a possibility  especially with all those young catholic "fathers" in the villages and all their collection money.

Generally,her reason could be anything under the sun.
Re: My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church by double08(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church by CareTaker1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
Get to church wiff her dawg, and get cleansed and then tango wiff her forever
Re: My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church by Girl846(f): 4:48am On Aug 19, 2010
It is very possible.
If the girl sincerely gave her life to God, she would want to stop her old ways of immorality and fornication with you because those things are sins!
Hard truth.
Re: My Girl Dump Me Becuz Of Church by MrCork1: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2010
Bro DONT LIE, did she dumb u coz or church or coz your willly too small? dont lie?

(1) (Reply)

Love In An Uncompleted Building / My German Embassy Lover Impregnated Me And Fled "pic" / Street Attraction: Tell Us Your Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.