Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,425 members, 7,944,119 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Do Nigerians Need The Legislature? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerians Need The Legislature? (320 Views)

Legislature, Judiciary Shun TSA As Transactions Hit N30trn / Corruption In Executive Far More Than Legislature, Judiciary Combined, Says ICPC / Buhari Constitutes Committee On Autonomy Of State Legislature (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Need The Legislature? by Moorish: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2019
can someone tell me of one bill that was passed by the legislature since 1999 that has made life easier for the common man and woman of this country?

Perhaps a bill that has made it easier to do business in this country?

Or any bill which has made it easier for road users? Employees? Students??

Do we need the legislature? I am trying to understand the importance and need for this expensive arm of government.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Need The Legislature? by chinjo(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2019
OP ask if Nigeria needs a lifeless person like Buhari to lead almost 200 million people.

(1) (Reply)

. / "I Have Reconciled With My Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu" - Sen Borrofice / Throwback : See How Kadaria Supported APC & Elrufai Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.