Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Am I Being Friend Zoned? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Friend Zoned? (1127 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / I Am In Love With A Customer But He Friend-zoned Me / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Friend Zoned? by Agadsman(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
I met this lady in November 2018. We exchanged numbers and got talking. Everything seem to be going on well but one thing I discovered was that she refuses my gifts and favours. It is obvious we like each other and I also have the intentions of going into a relationship with her but what I don't understand is why she refuses going on a date with me or accept anything I offer her.

I am confused because she has told me countless times that she likes me, she's attracted to me, and she gives the green light always. What could this rejection mean?
Re: Am I Being Friend Zoned? by nifemi25(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Give me her number let me talk to her on your behalf
Re: Am I Being Friend Zoned? by wealthoption: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
You haven't hold the bull by the horn
Re: Am I Being Friend Zoned? by Newboss(m): 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Must you give her something? Must you take her out? This is how you nice guys put yourselves in tight corners. angry

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Friend Zoned? by GiantParrot(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
There is nothing wrong in being friends for a while. Maybe she is not yet comfortable with the idea of a relationship. Maybe she needs time. Perhaps she already has someone. If this is the case, then she is quite classy for refusing your gifts and favours. Such level of class is rare among many young Nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Friend Zoned? by Deicide: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
If you really love her and don't wanna loose her please enter the friend zone grin its much safer...

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Friend Zoned? by lincsnuel: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Deicide:
If you really love her and don't wanna loose her please enter the friend zone grin its much safer...

Lol. Guy you no well!
Re: Am I Being Friend Zoned? by marvinsync(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
I think maybe it's pride

like she wants to be independent, be her own person ,pay for her meals and stuff

so u have to let her know that spending money on her doesn't mean u won't respect her , that it's just ur way of showing affection nothing more and that it is with the most innocent intentions

anyways just my theory
Re: Am I Being Friend Zoned? by lilmax(m): 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
@op if you begin the knacking process, she will be the one to ask you for dates, trust me grin

all depends on your choice

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is A Virgin - A Story By Ayodele Adeoye / Daniel Amokachi, The New Man In Tonto Dikeh’s Life? / Kylie Jenner Puts Her Curves On Display In Tiny Black Bikini As She Vacations In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.