Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Conclusion Of Pz Ability Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Conclusion Of Pz Ability Test? (1264 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / First Bank Ability Test Invitation For FBN Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conclusion Of Pz Ability Test? by henryarm(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2007
Hi Y'all,

I want to know when the PZ Ability Test will be concluded for all batches.

I dont know whether they have wrap it up for a closure.
Well, I am still anticipating and keeping positive about PZ calling me soonest.

Any useful info pls post here.

Cheers!
MBAEGBU
Re: Conclusion Of Pz Ability Test? by taiwosoji(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
Pls someone should tell PZ to be considerate some of us travel from as far as jos 3 times to sit for the stages of the exams only for them to tell us that after 1 week but till now nothin, besides how do they want to asses us i hope they will take average cos the last exams is not a standard aptitude test, cos the marker can just decide to favour who he wishes. though we should keep our fingers cross, for one day they will surely need staff
thanx
Re: Conclusion Of Pz Ability Test? by cyberpaul(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
The last batch of the ability test ends today as they write by 5pm, interviews start in 2 days time.
All the best. From what i gathered, they want just 30 people (dont know how authoritative this is) . So be at your peak during the interview and dont forget to pray.
Re: Conclusion Of Pz Ability Test? by Osimaco: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2007
@ CyberPaul

Are U a staff of PZ, Pls stop posting unconfermed info on the forum.
Do you know that nobody that resides in the eastern part of the country has been called for the ability test, or hw would you expect people to travel for test to Lagos during the elections.
Re: Conclusion Of Pz Ability Test? by cyberpaul(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ Osimaco,
Sorry if i scared you but that was the nfo that was relayed to the test takers. Meanwhile theres no need for you to be worried, whats your will definitely come to you.

Sorry about the unconfirmed reports house
Re: Conclusion Of Pz Ability Test? by Osimaco: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2007
@Cyberpaul

That' Okey, thanks.
Re: Conclusion Of Pz Ability Test? by bugus: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2007
Guys, the ability test took place yesterday around 5.30pm and by Gods grace i took mine ,even after that another batch was waiting. They confirmed the interviews starting today.so keep on believing we shall see at the training room.

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Test Result / Intercontinental Bank's Interview! / Jobs & Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.