Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. (17669 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Why do children bear their fathers' name and not mothers?
when a child does something wrong who does the father say the child belongs to?

How did the date go?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
lalanice:
I didn't see anything wrong with this as a human, but does not believing in God mean you curse the name? or the people who believe
I never cursed anyone. I respect people's views..
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
funmisticqueen:
when a child does something wrong who does the father say the child belongs to?

How did the date go?
A bad child is called after the mom while a good child is called after the dad.

No date yet. Babe is writing exams. We hope to see weekend.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by teresafaith: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Op I know of someone who'll be interested in your offer, but what's in it for me?

Modified
Only if you agree that after the divorce the child will belong to both of you or she marries you while you get your child through surrogate.

1 Like

Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
teresafaith:
Op I know of someone who'll be interested in your offer, but what's in it for me?

Modified
Only if you agree, after the divorce the child will belong to both of you or she marries you and get your child through surrogate.
Let's talk privately. Thanks
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by teresafaith: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by teresafaith: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I've replied you
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ezi1993(f): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
GreatResearcher:

I made a comment on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5000033/25-year-old-lady-gives-birth-six/2#75415290 askin if there's a lady who desires to get married on or before Aug and u quoted me sayin u are one.

So I mentioned u on here and want u to go through this thread and see if it's something you are interested in. If u are, pm me we talk. Thanks very much.
sorry just that am not use to naira land and don't no how to pm somebody.. I'll appreciate it if you ill teach me.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ezi1993:

sorry just that am not use to naira land and don't no how to pm somebody.. I'll appreciate it if you ill teach me.
May I hav ur email?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ezi1993(f): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
GreatResearcher:
May I hav ur email?
lily_special25@yahoo.com
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Ezi1993 post=75483326] check ur mail
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ishilove: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Madam if you wan apply apply, no dey use style dey probe.
I wonder how I missed this thread. Hilarious! cheesy
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ishilove: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Did you see her signature?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by mrphysics(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ishilove:

The signature seems more like a want than a need to the lady as we speak.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
This one doesn't know he is digging his own grave. Shior
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by raphieMontella: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ishilove:

bad belle grin
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ishilove:
Whose signature pls?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
mrphysics:

The signature seems more like a want than a need to the lady as we speak.
which signature ?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ishilove:
Grave? Is marriage a death trap?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Ishilove: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Grave? Is marriage a death trap?
I mean no disrespect, but I must ask you. How old are you?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Where u suposed to get d child after being paid off? A child (legal) is a major requirement to keep an inheritance and u expect me to give u back the child? Hmm..
how far with the search for an aethist wife?
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Buffalowings3(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Valerie47:
If you need someone to calculate the percentage she will get from the inheritance, you holla at me, I'm good at calculating and sharing money.
Yeye girl.
Why you no dey apply cheesy cheesy
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Buffalowings3:

Yeye girl.
Why you no dey apply cheesy cheesy
I get boyfriend na, I'm too busy to be cheating on him.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
how far with the search for an aethist wife?
She could be any religion
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ishilove:
I swear gan.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Hope u are an atheist.

A child is really important. That's a requiremnet to have full control of the inheritance. And the child musn't be out of wedlock.

For what is up for grabs,

Either;

*Lexus 330
*Shopping plaza or Hostel
*N3M
*Other bonuses.

Or

*Lexus 330
*A land in one of the States in Southern Nigeria
*30% shares of a filling station for a period of 3yrs
*Monthly allowances. (allowances will be negotiated)

If u are interested and very serious then let's talk.
31st August is deadline for marriage.

Thanks.

IamPlato
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
LiveByNight pls read this thread to have a clue of what I want. Thanks
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by GreatResearcher: 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
BraveAtheist help a bro
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by IamPlato(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Ia.mPlato
SEEN!
sorry the lady i have has rejected these conditions and benefits.
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
GreatResearcher:
LiveByNight pls read this thread to have a clue of what I want. Thanks

I understand when you have the BBM app set up let me know just quote any of my comments with the pin and leave the rest
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Mirexxgaius(f): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
I am interested in the marriage deal, my email is paulinagaius0@gmail.com, is the deal still on. can I get ur number or something
Re: A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. by Mirexxgaius(f): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2019
08183072948 please call

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / Who Is Your Nairaland Val? / Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.